Lights, Animals and Holiday Spirit!
Celebrate holiday lights and cheer during Electric Safari with 85 light sculptures on over 50 acres! Warming fires throughout the Zoo offer a reprieve from the chill, as do select indoor animal exhibits that remain open during the event. Top off this astounding display by gazing out at the city’s lights and watch all of Colorado Springs sparkle.
Highlights of Electric Safari
- Interactive activities and face-to-face experiences with animals hands-on at The Loft in Rocky Mountain Wild.
- Santa is visiting in the Safari Lodge nightly starting at 4:30 p.m., through December 23.
- Special animal demonstrations nightly.
- Sky Ride – tickets are available at Admissions. Adult $4, Child $3, 2 and under FREE.
(Be in line by 7:30 p.m., last Sky Ride leaves at 8 p.m. – weather permitting)
- Carousel – $2 per ride (weather permitting)
- Enjoy warming fires and hot cocoa stations (available for purchase) throughout the Zoo.
Select animal exhibits are open, including
– African Rift Valley Giraffe Building
– Elephant/Rhino Barn
– Rocky Mountain Wild (except grizzlies and wolves)
– Asian Highlands
– Scutes Family Gallery
– Australia Walkabout
– Monkey Pavilion
Restaurants open during Electric Safari
– Grizzly Grill
– Cozy Goat
– Pizza with a View
– Elson’s Place
– Rocky Mountain Barbeque Co. (open for beverages only)
– Hot cocoa available at: Thundergod Gift Shop & Dippin’ Dots in Rocky Mountain Wild