Enjoy summer with Cheyenne Mountain Zoo
Don’t miss this adults-only event! Enjoy all-inclusive samples of beer, wine, spirits and coffee shops while tasting delicious eats from area restaurants. Local musicians will set the mood throughout the Zoo and have you dancing the night away until 10 p.m.! Our generous restaurant and beverage partners donate their product samples for this important Zoo fundraiser. All samples are available while supplies last. This event is expected to sell out early, so grab your tickets early!
Highlights of Moonlight on the Mountain
What You Get
General admission tickets include: (General admission tickets are sold out.)
- Complimentary souvenir sampling cup and spork, which help us make this a waste-wise event.
- All-inclusive beverage sampling from regional breweries, wineries, distilleries and coffee shops, while supplies last.
- All-inclusive food sampling from regional restaurants, while supplies last.
- Live musical entertainment throughout the Zoo.
- Sky Ride tickets $5 per person at the Sky Ride cashier booth (6 to 8 p.m. only, last ride up at 7:30 p.m, be in line by 7 p.m.)
- The full Zoo experience from 6 to 8 p.m. including special animal shows and demos. (Animal exhibits close at 8 p.m.)
VIP early-entry tickets include: (VIP tickets are sold out.)
- VIP early admission from 5 – 5:30 p.m. only. VIP early-entry ticket includes all general admission benefits, PLUS:
- Admission gates will be open from 5 – 5:30 p.m. for priority entry into the Lower Level African Lion and Encounter Africa sampling hubs.
- The vendors in these hubs will open early, just for VIPs. (You’ll also be in a prime spot to access the rest of the event when it opens at 6 p.m.!)
- Premium souvenir sampling cup.
- Complimentary Sky Ride experience (6 to 8 p.m. only, last ride up at 7:30 p.m, be in line by 7 p.m.)
Animal Shows Schedule
Please check back closer to the event for the schedule.
Sample beer, wine, liquor and coffee from these regional companies! (more to come):
1350 Distilling, LLC
3 Hundred Days Distilling
Annapurna Mead Co.
Brass Brewing Company
Cheers Liquor Mart
D’Vine Wine Manitou
Fossil Craft Beer Co.
Nano 108 Brewing
Natalie’s Orchid Island Juice Co.
Pikes Peak Brewing
Rock Bottom Restaurant and Brewery
Smiling Toad Brewery
(Complimentary fountain soda at Grizzly Grill and cash bar at Rocky Mountain BBQ.)
Savor food from some of your local favorites! (more to come):
The Cheese Haus
Encounter regional bands for your listening pleasure!
Brian Grace Band
Playing with Smoke Band
Red Moon Rounder
The Artistry of Chaos
The Midnight Sun