An Evening for Adults Only.
Mix and mingle under the stars with our animals in a unique, adults-only evening event at the Zoo! This is one of the region’s premier annual mixers. Guests will enjoy beverages, delicious eats from area restaurants, local musical acts throughout the Zoo and a live performance by Martini Shot, an original six-piece pop-rock band with horns based out of southern Colorado! All event proceeds benefit the care of our animals. This evening is for adults 21 and older only. ID must be presented on event night.
TIME & PLACE:
Date: Thursday, June 27, 2013
Time: 6 to 10 p.m.
Place: Cheyenne Mountain Zoo
***Moonlight on the Mountain will be taking place rain or shine! We have rain protection for all of our food/drink and music stations. As a precaution, umbrellas are more than welcome as you will still be walking around the Zoo from venue to venue.***
Your ticket gets you the Zoo experience, plus special animal shows, three complimentary drinks (beer, wine or spirits), heavy appetizers from area restaurants and caterers, and two sets of music by Martini Shot! There will also be a cash bar available. Please keep in mind admission gates and all animal exhibits will close at 8 p.m. Martini Shot is scheduled to go on at 7:30 p.m.
- Event will take place, rain or shine.
- Dress for a fun night of food, drinks and dancing, but remember you will be walking up and down hills at the Zoo!
- Please remember to print your e-ticket for admission to Moonlight on the Mountain.
- Upon entry to Moonlight on the Mountain, you'll receive a quarter token that enables you to vote for a conservation project that inspires you.*
- Complimentary drink coupons will be distributed at check-in, after ID check.
- Reminder: the admission gates and all animal exhibits will close at 8 p.m..
- Please carpool. It's good for the environment.
Purchase Your Tickets:
Tickets can be purchased in advance until midnight, June 25 for $40.25.
Please note: If you buy your tickets online, you will present your printed e-ticket at the front gate with your ID. We will need the first and last name of each person that is coming to the event filled out on the online form.
AT THE DOOR: After midnight Tuesday, June 25, tickets must be purchased at the door. Tickets will be sold beginning at 6 p.m. for $50.25 per person.
*$0.25 of each ticket is allocated to Quarters for Conservation. Quarters for Conservation (Q4C) is an exciting initiative to greatly enhance our wildlife conservation work. Through the collection of quarters, we’ll provide funding for new and existing wildlife conservation projects. This program provides an opportunity to engage our staff and community in the effort, while also significantly expanding our contribution to wildlife conservation in our region and around the globe.
Questions: Call Nadia Stimack at 719-633-9925, ext. 147 or email at email@example.com.