Bundles of Love.
African Rift Valley Babies
African lion cubs, “Aslan,” “Boma” and “Elsa”
– three cubs born June 25, 2015 to first time mom Lomela and dad Abuto. Mom and cubs appear to be healthy and doing well.
Primate World Babies
– born October 29, 2014. The orangutan baby female is the second offspring for mother Hadiah and father, Tujoh. Mom and baby are doing well. Learn more.
Monkey Pavilion Babies
Howler monkey, "Jasper"
– born January 8, 2015 to first time mother, Eva. Jasper is named after a precious stone in honor of his dad, Garnet. They can be seen in the Monkey Pavilion building in their exhibit.
Goeldis monkey – name TBA
– born August 12, 2016 a male to mother, Alice, and father, Maxwell.
Rocky Mountain Wild Babies
North American porcupine, “Rox”
– born May 22, 2015 to mother Nale and father Elan. This is the third offspring for our adult porcupines living in Rocky Mountain Wild. Their porcupette, or baby porcupine, was born weighing a little over a pound and with a full set of quills.