Career Development Opportunities.
Interested in animal care and husbandry? Sign-up for a 30 minute behind-the-scenes husbandry tour with a Zoo Keeper. This option is great for college classes and animal training organizations interested in giving students short practical experiences. Learn first-hand about the work and expertise that goes into caring for and training our Zoo animals. Collaborate with us to customize a tour that meets the needs of your educational process.
Details & Requirements:
- All tours must be reserved at least 1 week in advance.
- For ages 18 and up in an adult educational setting.
- Guest-Animal interactions are not included.
- Limit of 30 people per group. (Due to the limited space behind the scenes, groups of over 15 people will be split into 2 tours.)
- Topics of interest must be discussed upon booking.
- Tours are 30 minutes in length. (Groups of over 15 people will be split into 2 tours, 15 minutes each in length.)
- Zoo Admission is not included, view general group discounts for admission.
$253 for up to 30 people (Zoo admission not included.)
Payment must be received in full upon booking.