Spend All Your Time at the Zoo.
If you care about animals as much as we do, we want to hear from you!
Browse the list below for current opportunities at the Zoo.
- Download a standard Zoo Job Application (PDF).
- Follow the instructions included with the job listing to reach the appropriate person and department. (Calling the Zoo is not the best way to reach us about jobs, as we have many departments.)
- Submit your resume to:
- The e-mail address listed with job opening.
- Fax number (719) 633-2254. On your cover sheet, indicate the department your information should be given to.
Note: Jobs listed on this web site may be filled at any time and are subject to availability. We try to keep this list current, but jobs may be available that are not listed.
Current Openings (October 2017)
Food Service and Retail Positions
(Managed by Service Systems Associates/Taste of the Wild Catering)
Seasonal positions may be available. Contact department heads for info.
- Retail Sales Associates
- Food Service Staff
- Catering Staff
- Concession Stand Supervisors
Have time on your hands? Want to do something worthwhile in an exciting, beautiful setting? Come to the Zoo and volunteer. You’ll be glad you did. Whether you want to help keep our animals comfortable, help children have a wonderful zoo experience, or work in an office, your efforts are needed. More about adult volunteering…
The Cheyenne Mountain Zoological Society is an Equal Opportunity Institution.