Value, Flexibility, Fun.
With so much to do and see, a membership allows you to do as much, or as little, as you like on each visit. More than that, $100,000 of membership revenue goes directly to the Zoo’s field conservation efforts!
As a member, you will enjoy the following:
- Year-round FREE daytime admission.
- FREE admission to the Will Rogers Shrine of the Sun.
- Exclusive members-only entrance at 8 a.m. on summer Saturdays (May 1 through Labor Day weekend).
- Discounted tickets to Boo at the Zoo in October.
- Unlimited FREE visits to our holiday lights extravaganza, Electric Safari, in December.
- Subscription to the Zoo’s monthly eNewsletter, The Waterhole.
- Invitations to members-only events.
- Discounts on Zoo EdVenture programs, camps, and birthday parties.
- 10% discount at the Thundergod Gift Shop.
- $1 discount on Mountaineer Sky Ride tickets, or add an unlimited Sky Ride Day Pass for just $35!
- Show your support each visit for a Quarters for Conservation project that inspires you.
Membership cards require between 10 to 14 days to process with one.
Please allow approximately two weeks to receive your membership card.
RENEWING MEMBERS: – Have you recently renewed your membership with no change to your information? Continue to use your existing membership card as a part of our our “Go Green” initiative. If you no longer have your membership card – no problem! Simply bring a valid photo ID to the any admissions window for quick, easy check-in.
Join or renew below:
INDIVIDUAL PLUS – $99.50
Member benefit includes:
- Unlimited daytime admission for one adult member
- One free guest each visit (listed adult on membership must be present)
- *Guests in addition to the one ‘Plus’ guest must pay admission fees to enter the Zoo, including children under 2.
FAMILY or GRANDPARENT – $159
Member benefit includes:
- Unlimited daytime admission for up to two adults living in the same household, and their children (or grandchildren) 18 and under living in that household.
- *Children who are not in the household (i.e. daycare, children babysat by family or friends, or nannies with a membership) are not covered as children under a Family or Grandparent Membership.
FAMILY PLUS – $219
Member benefit includes:
- Unlimited daytime admission for up to two adults living in the same household, and their children 18 and under living in that household, OR any grandchildren 18 and under.
- Free admission for one free guest each visit (listed adult on the membership card must be present).
- *Children who are not in the household (i.e. daycare, children babysat by family or friends, or nannies with a membership) are not covered as children under a Family Plus Membership.
Memberships cannot be refunded after purchase. Prices and benefits subject to change.
Third Adult – You can add one third adult to any membership level. Click here (and open the expandable) for more information about Membership and the Third Adult. A Third Adult addition to a membership is $49.50; only one per membership is allowed. The minimum age for a Third Adult is 18 with a valid photo ID.
Military Discount: The military discount is offered to all active duty, veteran and retired military personnel any day of the year. Bring any of the following to qualify for the discount for you and your dependents living in the same household:
- A valid military / retired military ID
- A copy of your DD214
- Your state driver’s license printed with veteran indicator or military identifier
- Your ID issued by the VA, VFW or American Legion
The military discount for a Zoo membership is $25 off. This is available on all levels of membership. This discount cannot be combined with other offers. A valid military ID is required upon purchase and every time you check in as a Zoo member. The purchaser of the membership must be military; it is not applicable to the gift recipient.
A Family membership consist of one or two adults who live in the same household and any children 18 and under who live in that same household.
A Grandparent membership consists of one or two adults in the same household and any grandchildren 18 and under (grandchildren do not need to live in that same household).
One Sky Ride Day Pass may be purchased per membership, and only in conjunction with a membership purchase, for an additional $35.
Memberships do not include day care children.
Apply your daytime general admission tickets from your visit to the cost of a new Zoo membership. We’ll honor your daytime admission receipt 14 days after purchase (after-hours events, like Electric Safari and Boo at the Zoo, do not apply). Please email a copy of your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org; or fax it to 719-633-2254; or call 719-424-7830. Only one daytime visit is applicable to a membership. Tickets cannot be applied to online orders. Limits/exceptions apply, see FAQ #20 on our main Membership page’s FAQ for more details.