It's a Business Proposition.
Join Companies for Conservation and your company will be uniting with Cheyenne Mountain Zoo and its commitment to the conservation and care of threatened and endangered species. By involving your organization and sharing the conservation message with employees and clients, you'll be helping animals worldwide.
With this generous commitment, Companies for Conservation members will receive public recognition and unique opportunities for employee incentives and client rewards. Cheyenne Mountain Zoo relies on donations like this for the majority of its funding and recognizes donors whenever possible.
Your Generosity Rewarded.
As a Companies for Conservation member, you'll be making an important commitment to conservation. Membership fees range from $250 to $2,500, and members receive the following benefits:
- Member listing on the Zoo's web site
- Choice of species to sponsor and fact sheet on the species, including information on its status in the wild
- Information on how employees can help with conservation of the species
- Color photo of your animal
- Complimentary Zoo passes to share with your employees or clients: $250 (2), $500 (4), $750 (6), $1,000 (8), $1,500 (10), $2,500 (12)
See the list of current Companies for Conservation.
With the help of our Companies for Conservation members, we're able to spend more than $100,000 annually to participate in numerous local, regional, national and international conservation programs.
- C & C Sand and Stone Co.
- Colorado Agri-Feed, Inc.
- Ingenuity Research Corporation
- Kaiser Permanente
- Spectrum Laser & Technologies
- Stockman Kast Ryan & Co. LLP
- UMB Bank
- Windsor Concrete, Inc.
Learn more about conservation efforts at Cheyenne Mountain Zoo.
For more information call: Valerie Maltese 719.633-9925, ext.115, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.