Come see what the animals do while the rest of us sleep!
All WildNight sleepover programs include:
– Pizza for dinner served with veggies
– S’more roasting
– A guided evening tour
– Giraffe feeding
– Up-close animal encounter in The Loft
– Zoo Admission for the following day
– Grab and go breakfast
– A guided morning tour
– T-shirts and scout patches are available for purchase during registration check-out
For an additional cost, the following may be provided (Not applicable to Kids-Only WildNight/Sleepovers):
– Sleeping cot (raised above ground) – $5
– Sleeping mat (lays on ground) – $3
– Extra pizza (sausage, cheese, veggie or pepperoni) – $12 per pizza
– Fruit and/or vegetable tray for any meal – $4 per person
– Catered breakfast (assorted fruit tray, yogurt, granola, coffee, pastries, orange juice) – $9 per person
– Extra animal ambassador (Loft animal collection only) – $35
– Golf cart rental (Driven by Zoo staff only, seats 5) – $20
Please note: If making a merchandise purchase the night of your program please note that credit cards are NOT accepted the day of, cash or check ONLY.
- Custom, Scouts, and School WildNights – start at 7 p.m., and end the following morning at 9 a.m., unless otherwise noted.
- For Kids Only WildNights – start at 6 p.m., and end the following morning at 8 a.m., unless otherwise noted.
Costs are listed in the green area at the top of the page.
Options to add special WildNight t-shirts ($20) and patches ($8) or a combo ($25) are available during check-out, or contact us for details.
Questions or to Contact Us
Email [email protected]
or call 719-424-7827