Bird Art Experience
Join a Loft keeper for a memorable and fun premium painting session with one of our Loft birds!
Choose one of these animal ambassadors for a one-of-a-kind experience:
- Domestic chicken – various breeds of our chicken flock are egg-cellent artists. Join the keepers in target training with a chicken as she runs and jumps on a colorful canvas.
- Eclectus parrot – Mister has a unique painting style. Parrots are excellent at grasping objects with their zygodactyl feet. Mister uses this to his advantage, when holding his paint brush and likes to make swoops and squiggles on the canvas.
Activities may include:
– One-of-a-kind memories and the animal’s piece of art to take home.
– You choose the animal artist from the list above.
– You select the paint color(s) for the animal to use.
– Assist the Loft keeper in set-up, painting, and clean-up with a special Loft animal.
– Keepers provide the canvas and animal safe non-toxic paint.
Days & Times:
- Daily opportunities, during normal business hours (must be scheduled at least two weeks in advance).
- Experiences are 30 minutes long, with the species of your choice (the Loft keeper will inform you which animals are available upon your arrival).
- Can’t make it to the Zoo? We offer virtual animal art experiences for this program too, simply let us know in your email. (Artwork will be shipped to you.)
(Experience includes two people; for kids 12 and under they need a paying adult participant to accompany them.)
Bird Art Experience for Members $180.75 – includes one take home canvas board of your custom animal art
Bird Art Experience for Non-members $230.75 – includes one take home canvas board of your custom animal art
Reptile Art Experience for Members $130.75 – includes one take home canvas board of your custom animal art
Reptile Art Experience for Non-members $180.75 – includes one take home canvas board of your custom animal art
– Additional people: $50.75 (Max group size of 6 people)
– Includes admission to the Zoo for the day.
– Payment in full will be required upon booking.
Experiences need to be scheduled at least (1) one week ahead of your date/time.
Cancellations will be refunded with a minimum 24 hours notice. Rescheduling may be available.