Activities may include:
– One-of-a-kind memories and the animal’s piece of art to take home.
– You choose the animal artist from the list above.
– You select the paint color(s) for the animal to use.
– Assist the Loft keeper in set-up, painting, and clean-up with a special Loft animal.
– Keepers provide the canvas and animal safe non-toxic paint.
Days & Times:
- Daily opportunities, during normal business hours (must be scheduled at least two weeks in advance).
- Experiences are 30 minutes long, with the species of your choice (the Loft keeper will inform you which animals are available upon your arrival).
- Can’t make it to the Zoo? We offer virtual animal art experiences for this program too, simply let us know in your email. (Artwork will be shipped to you.)
Members $115.50 – includes one take home canvas board of your custom animal art
Non-members $165.50 – includes one take home canvas board of your custom animal art
Additional people: $45.75 (Max group size of 4 people)
(Experience includes two people, for kids 12 and under they need a paying adult participant to accompany them.)