Note: 5-year-old age minimum for this encounter.
Add-On Private Opossum Art Session
Make sure to discuss this addition at the time of booking.
– Add-on an opossum painting session for – $50!
– You pick the colors they’ll be painting with on your 8″ X 10″ piece of artwork.
– You will get to help keepers with the painting process.
– Then, you’ll get to take home their painting.
– Other opossum art may be available for purchase in The Loft, or online here
– Helping prepare diets, positive reinforcement training, and/or creating enrichment for an animal.
– A one-of-a-kind experience meeting with the charismatic animal of your choice.
– Hear personal stories about our animals and learn what important roles their species has in their habitats.
Days & Times:
Can occur any day of the week, during normal business hours (must be scheduled at least two weeks in advance).
Encounters are typically around 30 minutes long with the species of your choice.
(Experience includes two people; for kids 12 and under they need a paying adult participant to accompany them.)
– Additional people: $50.75 (Max group size of 6 people)
– Includes admission to the Zoo for the day.
– Payment in full will be required upon booking.
– Select animals, only when noted above on this page, have an optional add-on art session for $50.
– Loft animal encounters are open to adults and children age 5 and up – when accompanied by an adult, unless otherwise noted.
– The Loft keeper will inform you as to which animals are available upon your arrival.
– Loft Animal Encounters must be scheduled at least one(1) week in advance.
Experiences need to be scheduled at least (1) one week ahead of your date/time.
Cancellations will be refunded with a minimum 24 hours notice. Rescheduling may be available.