– Helping prepare diets, positive reinforcement training, and/or creating enrichment for an animal.
– A one-of-a-kind experience meeting with the charismatic animal of your choice.
– Hear personal stories about our animals and learn what important roles their species has in their habitats.
Days & Times:
Can occur any day of the week, during normal business hours (must be scheduled at least two weeks in advance).
Encounters are typically around 30 minutes long with the species of your choice.
Additional people: $30.75 (Max group size of 4 people)
(Experience includes two people, for kids 12 and under they need a paying adult participant to accompany them.)
– Loft animal encounters are open to adults and children age 5 and up – when accompanied by an adult, unless otherwise noted.
– The Loft keeper will inform you as to which animals are available upon your arrival.
– Loft Animal Encounters must be scheduled at least two weeks in advance.
For more information, to book this experience or purchase a gift certificate: