Join us for Tails & Tunes! Enjoy a magical evening on the mountain, exclusively reserved for those age 21 and up. Local musicians will set the mood throughout the Zoo until 9:30 p.m.! Dinner will be available for purchase and your entry includes two drink tickets. Cash bars also available.
– Advance tickets only. No tickets sales at the front gate.
– Ticket purchase includes 2 drink tickets for use at any bar. Must be used the evening of the event. No outside alcoholic beverages are allowed.
– Food will be available for purchase at our eateries.
– Full Zoo experience from 6 to 9:30 p.m. Animal exhibits close at 9:30 p.m.
– Live musical entertainment throughout the Zoo until 9:30 p.m.
– Mountaineer Sky Ride will have its last ride at 8:30 p.m. Be in line by 8 p.m. ($4 for Zoo members, $5 for non-members). Tickets available at Sky Ride cashier booth (weather dependent).
– General admission entrance from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
– Once you enter the Zoo, you are welcome to stay as long as you like until the event ends at 9:30 p.m.
– Dress for a night of dancing, but remember you will walking up and down the hills of the Zoo!
– Cheyenne Mountain Zoo is following Colorado state guidance regarding wearing masks in public. To see the current guidance, please visit https://covid19.colorado.gov/mask-guidance.
– If you or anyone in your party is experiencing symptoms consistent with COVID-19, please stay home and contact us about refund options.
– For more information on the symptoms and how to protect yourself, please refer to the CDC’s website resources.
– Social distancing will be encouraged at each band area. Feel free to bring a camp chair to spread out and enjoy the music from a safe distance from other groups.
– Designate a driver, or better yet, don’t drive at all! Take a taxi or use a ride-sharing service like Lyft or Uber.
Highlights of Tails & Tunes
What can you do at Tails & Tunes?
– Feed the giraffe herd.
– Ride the Mountaineer Sky Ride, weather dependent. (Tickets available at Sky Ride booth.)
– Enjoy five local musicians playing live as you travel through the Zoo.
– Enjoy drinks (your entry includes two drink tickets), and cash bars are also available.
– Food available for purchase.
– Visit your favorite animals.
– Watch the sunset from the mountainside.
– Play cornhole and other party games.
Food & Beverages
Check back in 2022 for details.
Selections at our Food Outlets (for purchase):
Check back for menu listings closer to the event.
Check back for band listings closer to the event.