Adult Only Music Nights.
Full Zoo Experience • Live Music • Adults 21+ • All Inclusive Food & Drink
Cheyenne Mountain Zoo invites you to dance and dine the night away while enjoying drinks and international delights from Taste, our in-house caterer. Animal shows during the night will inspire and delight while you enjoy this adults-only evening. Local musicians will set the mood throughout the Zoo until 9:30 p.m.. All event proceeds benefit the care of Cheyenne Mountain Zoo’s animals.
Online ticket sales are open.
Dates: Thursdays – July 25 and August 29, 2019
Time: 6 – 9:30 p.m.
Advanced all-inclusive tickets – $45.75 (quantities are limited!)
Day-of all-inclusive tickets – $50.75 (if available)
MOBILE PROGRAM FOR YOU:
ADMISSION TICKET INCLUDES:
- Unlimited international tastes and open bar.
- Live music throughout the Zoo.
- The full Zoo experience from 6 – 8 p.m.
- Come prepared with comfortable shoes and a warmer layer.
- Tails, Tunes & Tastes will take place, rain or shine. All food/drink/music stations will be protected from the elements, but guests may want to bring an umbrella to walk from area to area.
- No refunds or transfers for inclement weather – This is a rain or shine event.
- Refunds available up to two weeks before the event only.
- Please carpool and designate a sober driver – great reminders for any night out! Or better yet, don’t drive at all and use a ride sharing service!
- Last admission at 8 p.m., event closes at 9:30 p.m.
- Animal exhibits close at 8 p.m.
- Sky Ride – last ride up at 7:30 p.m. ($4 for Zoo members, $5 for non-members). Tickets available at Zoo Admissions.
Tails & Tunes
TAILS for TTT 2019:
Special Animal Shows & Happenings
(Note: Weather permitting. All animal areas close at 8 p.m.)
6:30 p.m. – Tiger Enrichment (Asian Highlands)
6:45 p.m. – Elephant Demo (Encounter Africa)
7:00 p.m. – Sloth Keeper Talk (Monkey Pavilion)
7:15 p.m. – Red River hog Enrichment (African Rift Valley)
TUNES for TTT 2019:
Relax and enjoy tunes from these local bands!
Please check back in 2019 for the listings!
Please check back with us in 2019 for the full menu.
If you are interested in sponsoring Tails, Tunes & Tastes 2019, please contact Jenny Koch 719-424-7814, or [email protected].
Special Thanks to Our Sponsor: