Adult Only Music Nights
Full Zoo Experience • Live Music • Adults 21+ • All Inclusive Food & Drink
Tails, Tunes & Tastes is a unique event where our guests can mix and mingle under the stars while enjoying a variety of live bands, drinks and international delights from Taste, our in-house caterer – all while you explore the Zoo!
Dates: Thursdays – July 27 and August 31, 2017
Time: 6 – 9:30 p.m.
Advanced all-inclusive tickets – $45.75 (quantities are limited!)
At-the-door all-inclusive tickets – $50.75 (if available)
MOBILE PROGRAM FOR YOU:
Download / view PDF – Tails Tunes & Tastes Program – August 2017
Includes map, animal shows and activities.
ADMISSION TICKET INCLUDES:
- Unlimited international tastes and open bar.
- Live music throughout the Zoo.
- The full Zoo experience from 6 – 8 p.m.
- Come prepared with comfortable shoes and a warmer layer.
- Tails, Tunes & Tastes will take place, rain or shine. All food/drink/music stations will be protected from the elements, but guests may want to bring an umbrella to walk from area to area.
- No refunds for inclement weather – This is a rain or shine event.
- No refunds available after Monday, August 21 for August 31, 2017.
- Please carpool and designate a sober driver – great reminders for any night out! Or better yet, don’t drive at all and use a ride sharing service!
- Last admission at 8 p.m., event closes at 9:30 p.m.
Tails & Tunes
TAILS for August 31:
Animal Shows & Happenings
6 – 6:45 p.m. – Animal Ambassadors (at Elson’s Place in African Rift Valley)
6:45 – 7:30 p.m. – Animal Ambassadors (in Encounter Africa)
6:30 p.m. – Red River Hog Enrichment (in African Rift Valley)
6:45 p.m. – Elephant Demo (in Encounter Africa)
7 p.m. – Tapir Enrichment (at Tapir exhibit by Monkey Pavilion)
7:30 p.m. – Tiger Enrichment (in Asian Highlands)
7:15 – 8 p.m. – Animal Ambassadors (at Lodge at Moose Lake)
7:30 – 8 p.m. – Animal Ambassadors (at Grizzly Grill)
6 – 8 p.m. – Budgie & Giraffe Feeding (at Australia and African Rift Valley)
TUNES for August 31:
Brian Grace Band – Encounter Africa
Tenderfoot Bluegrass – Elson’s Place
Spiritwell – Grizzly Grill
Plain as Day – Lodge at Moose Lake
TASTES MENU for August 31:
(v = Vegetarian; gf = Gluten Free)
Encounter Africa – Pac Rim:
- Take Out Noodles (vg)
- Kung Pao Green Bean (gf,vg)
- Bahn Mi
- Matcha Cup Cake (vg)
Elson’s Place – South of the Border:
- Fried Avocado Street Taco (vg)
- Anasazi Bean Tostada (gf, vg)
- Carne Asada Lollypop (gf)
- Tres Leches (vg)
Grizzly Grill – Americana:
- Fried Chicken & Greens
- Beans n’ Bacon (gf)
- BBQ Brisket Sammy (gf option)
- Banana Pudding (vg)
Lodge at Moose Lake – Mediterranean:
- Grilled Calamari Salad (gf)
- Hummus Plate (gf,vg)
- Choklava (vg)
We need volunteers to help us communicate with guests about whether their plates, cups and bowls go into compost, recycle or landfill. This may also include helping to sort the items with grabbers, should something end up in the wrong bin. Most of the food service items from this event will be going into compost. All volunteers must be 21 years of age or older. Specific check-in times will be provided as we get closer to event day, but plan on volunteering from 5 to 9:30 p.m.
If you are interested in sponsoring Tails, Tunes & Tastes 2017, please contact Jenny Koch 719-424-7814, or email@example.com.