Adult Only Music Nights.
Full Zoo Experience • Live Music • Adults 21+ • All Inclusive Food & Drink
Cheyenne Mountain Zoo invites you to dance and dine the night away while enjoying drinks and international delights from Taste, our in-house caterer. Animal shows during the night will inspire and delight while you enjoy this adults-only evening. Local musicians will set the mood throughout the Zoo until 9:30 p.m.. All event proceeds benefit the care of Cheyenne Mountain Zoo’s animals.
Dates: Thursdays – July 26 and August 30, 2018
Time: 6 – 9:30 p.m.
Online ticket sales are open!
Advanced all-inclusive tickets – $45.75 (quantities are limited!)
At-the-door all-inclusive tickets – $50.75 (if available)
MOBILE PROGRAM FOR YOU:
Please check back with us in July 2018 for the full event program.
ADMISSION TICKET INCLUDES:
- Unlimited international tastes and open bar.
- Live music throughout the Zoo.
- The full Zoo experience from 6 – 8 p.m.
- Come prepared with comfortable shoes and a warmer layer.
- Tails, Tunes & Tastes will take place, rain or shine. All food/drink/music stations will be protected from the elements, but guests may want to bring an umbrella to walk from area to area.
- No refunds for inclement weather – This is a rain or shine event.
- Refunds available up to two weeks before the event only.
- Please carpool and designate a sober driver – great reminders for any night out! Or better yet, don’t drive at all and use a ride sharing service!
- Last admission at 8 p.m., event closes at 9:30 p.m.
Tails & Tunes
TAILS for July 2018:
Please check back with us in July of 2018 for the Animal Shows & Happenings
TUNES for July 2018:
Please check back with us in July of 2018 for the full band list.
Please check back with us in July of 2018 for the full menu.
We need volunteers to help us communicate with guests about whether their plates, cups and bowls go into compost, recycle or landfill. This may also include helping to sort the items with grabbers, should something end up in the wrong bin. Most of the food service items from this event will be going into compost. All volunteers must be 21 years of age or older. Specific check-in times will be provided as we get closer to event day, but plan on volunteering from 5 to 9:30 p.m.
If you are interested in sponsoring Tails, Tunes & Tastes 2018, please contact Jenny Koch 719-424-7814, or firstname.lastname@example.org.