Adult Only Music Nights.
Full Zoo Experience • Live Music • Adults 21+ • All Inclusive Food & Drink
Cheyenne Mountain Zoo invites you to dance and dine the night away while enjoying drinks and international delights from Taste, our in-house caterer. Animal shows during the night will inspire and delight while you enjoy this adults-only evening. Local musicians will set the mood throughout the Zoo until 9:30 p.m.. All event proceeds benefit the care of Cheyenne Mountain Zoo’s animals.
This event is SOLD OUT for August 30, 2018!
Dates: Thursdays – July 26 and August 30, 2018
Time: 6 – 9:30 p.m.
Advanced all-inclusive tickets – $45.75 (quantities are limited!)
Day-of all-inclusive tickets – $50.75 (if available)
MOBILE PROGRAM FOR YOU:
ADMISSION TICKET INCLUDES:
- Unlimited international tastes and open bar.
- Live music throughout the Zoo.
- The full Zoo experience from 6 – 8 p.m.
- Come prepared with comfortable shoes and a warmer layer.
- Tails, Tunes & Tastes will take place, rain or shine. All food/drink/music stations will be protected from the elements, but guests may want to bring an umbrella to walk from area to area.
- No refunds or transfers for inclement weather – This is a rain or shine event.
- Refunds available up to two weeks before the event only.
- Please carpool and designate a sober driver – great reminders for any night out! Or better yet, don’t drive at all and use a ride sharing service!
- Last admission at 8 p.m., event closes at 9:30 p.m.
- Animal exhibits close at 8 p.m.
- Sky Ride – last ride up at 7:30 p.m. ($4 for Zoo members, $5 for non-members). Tickets available at Zoo Admissions.
Tails & Tunes
TAILS for August 2018:
Special Animal Shows & Happenings
(Weather permitting. All animal areas close at 8 p.m.)
6 – 6:30 p.m. – Animal Ambassadors (Elson’s Place / ARV)
6 – 8 p.m. Budgie & Giraffe Feeding (Australia Walkabout & African Rift Valley)
6:30 p.m. – Red River Hog Enrichment (African Rift Valley)
6:45 p.m. – Elephant Demo (Encounter Africa)
6:45 – 7:15 p.m. – Animal Ambassadors (Encounter Africa)
7:00 p.m. – Sloth Keeper Talk (Monkey Pavilion)
7:30 p.m. – Tiger Enrichment (Asian Highlands)
7:30 – 8 p.m. – Animal Ambassadors (Rocky Mountain BBQ / The Overlook)
TUNES for August 2018:
Relax and enjoy tunes from these local bands!
Brian Grace Band (Encounter Africa)
Jon E. Boothe and the NightWatch (Pizza with a View)
Playing with Smoke Band (Elson’s Place / ARV)
Rvzoo and The Sugar Spun Elephant Band (Grizzly Grill / Carousel)
WireWood Station (Lodge at Moose Lake)
TASTES MENUS for August by location:
(VG-Vegetarian, GF-Gluten Free, DF-Dairy Free)
Elson’s Place (ARV) – South of the Border: Street Corn (VG, GF), Watermelon Jicama Salad (VG, GF, DF), Churro Chips (V, DF)
Encounter Africa (EA) – Pacific Rim: Sticky Ribs (GF), Chicken Yakitori (GF), Thai Peanut Seitan (VG, DF), Matcha Cookies (VG)
Grizzly Grill – Pub Style: Hot Chicken – Fish n’ Chips (DF), Pretzel Knots with Beer Cheese or Mustard (VG, DF OPTION), Pork Slider (DF), Stout Float (VG)
Pizza with a View – Italiano: Meatball Slider, Margherita Pizza (VG), Italian Wedding Cookies (VG)
Lodge at Moose Lake (RNW) – Eastern: Chicken Tikka Masala (GF) w/ Buttered Naan, Spanikopita (VG), Baklava (VG)
Open bars: Elson’s Place, Encounter African and Rocky Mountain BBQ Co. Last call at 9 p.m.
If you are interested in sponsoring Tails, Tunes & Tastes 2018, please contact Jenny Koch 719-424-7814, or [email protected].
Special Thanks to Our Sponsor: