Adult Only Music Nights.
Full Zoo Experience • Live Music • Adults 21+ • All Inclusive Food & Drink
Cheyenne Mountain Zoo invites you to dance and dine the night away while enjoying drinks and international delights from Taste, our in-house caterer. Animal shows during the night will inspire and delight while you enjoy this adults-only evening. Local musicians will set the mood throughout the Zoo until 9:30 p.m.. All event proceeds benefit the care of Cheyenne Mountain Zoo’s animals.
Dates: Thursdays – July 26 and August 30, 2018
Time: 6 – 9:30 p.m.
Online ticket sales are open!
Advanced all-inclusive tickets – $45.75 (quantities are limited!)
Day-of all-inclusive tickets – $50.75 (if available)
MOBILE PROGRAM FOR YOU:
ADMISSION TICKET INCLUDES:
- Unlimited international tastes and open bar.
- Live music throughout the Zoo.
- The full Zoo experience from 6 – 8 p.m.
- Come prepared with comfortable shoes and a warmer layer.
- Tails, Tunes & Tastes will take place, rain or shine. All food/drink/music stations will be protected from the elements, but guests may want to bring an umbrella to walk from area to area.
- No refunds or transfers for inclement weather – This is a rain or shine event.
- Refunds available up to two weeks before the event only.
- Please carpool and designate a sober driver – great reminders for any night out! Or better yet, don’t drive at all and use a ride sharing service!
- Last admission at 8 p.m., event closes at 9:30 p.m.
- Animal exhibits close at 8 p.m.
- Sky Ride – last ride up at 7:30 p.m. ($4 for Zoo members, $5 for non-members)
Tails & Tunes
TAILS for August 2018:
Special Animal Shows & Happenings
(Weather permitting. All animal areas close at 8 p.m.)
Please check back with us in July of 2018 for the Animal Shows & Happenings
6 – 6:30 p.m. – Animal Ambassadors (Elson’s Place / ARV)
6- 8 p.m. Budgie & Giraffe Feeding (Australia Walkabout & African Rift Valley)
6:30 p.m. – Red River Hog Enrichment (African Rift Valley)
6:45 p.m. – Elephant Demo (Encounter Africa)
6:45 – 7:15 p.m. – Animal Ambassadors (Encounter Africa)
7:00 p.m. – Sloth Keeper Talk (Monkey Pavilion)
7:30 p.m. – Tiger Enrichment (Asian Highlands)
7:30 – 8 p.m. – Animal Ambassadors (Rocky Mountain BBQ / The Overlook)
TUNES for August 2018:
Relax and enjoy tunes from these local bands!
Brian Grace Band (Encounter Africa)
Playing with Smoke Band (Lower Level of Lions / ARV)
Rvzoo and The Sugar Spun Elephant Band (Grizzly Grill / Carousel)
WireWood Station (Lodge at Moose Lake)
TASTES MENUS for August by location:
(V-Vegetarian, GF-Gluten Free, DF-Dairy Free)
Elson’s Place (ARV) – South of the Border: Street Corn (V, GF), Watermelon Jicama Salad (V, GF, DF), Churro Chips (V, DF)
Encounter Africa (EA) – Pacific Rim: Sticky Ribs (GF), Chicken Yakitori (GF), Thai Peanut Seitan (V, DF), Matcha Cookies (V)
Grizzly Grill – Pub Style: Hot Chicken – Fish n’ Chips (DF), Pretzel Knots with Beer Cheese or Mustard (V, DF OPTION), Pork Slider (DF), Stout Float (V)
Pizza with a View – Italian: Meatball Slider, Margherita Pizza (V), Italian Wedding Cookies (V)
Lodge at Moose Lake (RNW) – East: Chicken Tikka Masala (GF) w/ Buttered Naan, Spanikopita (V), Baklava (V)
Open bars: Elson’s Place, Encounter African and Rocky Mountain BBQ Co. Last call at 9 p.m.
We need volunteers to help us communicate with guests about whether their plates, cups and bowls go into compost, recycle or landfill. This may also include helping to sort the items with grabbers, should something end up in the wrong bin. Most of the food service items from this event will be going into compost. All volunteers must be 21 years of age or older. Specific check-in times will be provided as we get closer to event day, but plan on volunteering from 5 to 9:30 p.m.
If you are interested in sponsoring Tails, Tunes & Tastes 2018, please contact Jenny Koch 719-424-7814, or [email protected].
Special Thanks to Our Sponsor: