Timed e-tickets must be purchased in advance, and are subject to selling out on popular days. Your ticket will indicate the earliest time you can enter the Zoo. From the ticketed time, you have a half-hour window to enter the Zoo (for example, if your ticket is for 10 a.m., you need to be in line to enter the Zoo by 10:30 a.m.). Once you’re inside, you are welcome to stay in the Zoo until closing time (typically 5 p.m.).
- Please reserve your timed e-tickets in advance using the links below; advance e-tickets are required for entry for Zoo members and non-members. Why Advance Tickets?
- View the Zoo Ticket Pricing Calendar PDF here
- All individuals visiting the Zoo must have their own advance e-ticket, including children age 2 and under.
- Choose your date and arrival time. A limited number of e-tickets are available to enter during each time period. If your first choice is sold out, please choose another time or day to visit. NOTE: Before you get tickets, view any special notices here.
- No refunds or exchanges. Cheyenne Mountain Zoo is an all-weather venue and is open 365 days a year, regardless of weather. No refunds or exchanges will be given for inclement weather or any other reason.
- For all ticket assistance or questions, email [email protected].
Today's Zoo Hours
Exceptions to Normal Hours
- On Saturday, June 18, 2022, the Zoo will close early at 4:30 p.m., and Water’s Edge: Africa will close at 3:30 p.m. for Zoo Ball. – See complete details.
- On Thursday, June 30, 2022, the Zoo will close early at 4 p.m. for Moonlight on the Mountain. – See complete details.
- On October, 21-23 and 28-31, 2022, the Zoo will close at 3 p.m. for Boo at the Zoo. – See complete details.
- Visit our Alerts & Special Notices page for complete details.
Located in southwest Colorado Springs on the side of Cheyenne Mountain, Cheyenne Mountain Zoo is situated just above (to the west) of The Broadmoor.
Driving directions to the Zoo from I-25
- Take exit 138 (Circle Drive).
- Go west on Lake Avenue, toward The Broadmoor.
- Turn right at the hotel roundabout; follow the signs to Cheyenne Mountain Zoo.
- Google Maps Driving Directions
Today's Special Events
There are no special events scheduled for today.
At America's mountain Zoo, connect with animals from all over the world, closer than you ever have before. Hand-feed Cheyenne Mountain Zoo's magnificent giraffe herd, which is one of the largest at any zoo in the U.S. Be sure to visit Rocky Mountain Wild, featuring animals native to our climate, where you can watch mountain lions overhead or grizzly bears swimming. For the fifth consecutive year, we've been voted one of the top ten zoos in North America by USA TODAY 10Best Readers' Choice Awards. And don't miss the brand-new Water's Edge: Africa, with up-close views that you've never seen before of our Nile hippos, African penguins and others.
Experience the Zoo in a whole new way, by booking a custom animal experience. Go behind the scenes with our keepers to learn about each animal's unique personality. See an animal in a personal setting, and maybe even get the chance to feed one.