Apply your general admission tickets* from your visit to the cost of a new Zoo membership! We’ll honor your receipt for 14 days after purchase. You must contact membership before purchasing your membership to apply tickets to your upgrade.
Upgrading is this easy
– Upgrades cannot be retroactively applied to online membership purchases.
– Only one daytime ticket order can be applied per membership.
– Only daytime tickets covered under the membership level can be applied (i.e. up to two tickets can be applied to an Individual Plus).
– The order number from your original ticket receipt is required for an upgrade.
– Admission ticket upgrades cannot be applied to gift memberships.
– After-hours event tickets, like Electric Safari and Boo at the Zoo, cannot be applied/upgraded to a membership.
– Be sure to contact the Membership office for upgrades before purchasing your admission tickets for a second visit.
*Things to Note Before You Buy:
- Memberships cannot be refunded (partially or fully), downgraded, pro-rated or extended after purchase.
- To clarify children who are, or are not, covered on a membership – please call our membership office 719-424-7830 or 719-424-7893. Children not living in a household, including daycare, youth groups or group homes are not covered under Family memberships or above.
- If you have recently renewed your membership with no change to your information, please continue to use your existing membership card as a part of our “Go Green” initiative.
- If you no longer have a membership card, let us know and we’ll print and send a new one for a $5 fee. In the meantime you can check in using a valid photo ID at any admissions window.
- Prices and benefits subject to change.
We appreciate our Corporate Members!
When you join the Zoo as a corporate member, we’ll list your company on our Companies for Conservation webpage the entire year you are a member! These sponsorship donations help contribute to over $2 million spent caring for our huge giraffe herd; our grizzly bears, Emmett and Digger; a pride of lions; a Mexican wolf pack and so much more! Learn more about becoming a corporate member
*Before purchasing a membership, please consider purchasing non-member tickets for your preferred time and upgrading to a membership within 14 days. You can find the information on membership upgrades above. Please note, memberships are non-refundable after purchase.
You can contact the Membership Office at [email protected] if you have questions regarding the availability of tickets.
Join or renew online below, or download a membership form
- 365 days of FUN!
Enjoy a year of FREE daytime admission to the Zoo. Stay for a full day or pop-in for an hour or two!
- There’s always something new at the Zoo!
From baby animals to wild new exhibits, your Zoo membership is a ticket to new adventures!
- More value than ever!
Your family membership can pay for itself in as few as two visits!
- Exclusive members-only events and summer hours!
Beat the crowds every Saturday and Sunday, June through August, with members-only early (8 a.m.) admission. Come early and watch the Zoo wake-up!
- Unlimited free visits to Electric Safari!
December’s holiday lights extravaganza is FREE and unlimited for Zoo members!
- Special savings!
WILD learning adventures are available for kids of all ages! Members receive discounts on educational programs and camps… plus, a 10% discount at Thundergod Gift Shop by showing your Member card and photo ID! (Does not include stroller rentals, sale items, books, film or food.)
- FREE monthly eNewsletter, The Waterhole!
Stay updated about new animals and Zoo events with The Waterhole, our monthly eNewsletter!
- It’s memorable!
Cheyenne Mountain Zoo holds a 4.8-star rating (out of 5), with more than 27,000 reviews on Google and social sources. It holds a “Certificate of “Excellence” from 2013 – 2018, with 4.5 (out of 5 stars) and more than 4,015 reviews on Trip Advisor. And, it was voted one of the top zoos in the country five consecutive years in a row by USA TODAY 10Best Readers’ Choice Awards (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021). What memories will you make this year?
- Help save endangered species with every visit!
Because of members, $100,000 of membership revenue supports field conservation in the wild. Even better? Our members get to vote which conservation projects we support! By being a member, you help us change the world.
- We need you!
Of more than 230 zoos and aquariums accredited by the Association of Zoos and Aquariums (AZA), Cheyenne Mountain Zoo is one of just ten operating without tax support. Cheyenne Mountain Zoo depends on admissions, membership dues, special event attendance and donations for funding. Your membership support is critical to our work! Together, we can provide the care our animals deserve while ensuring your Zoo remains a source of pride for your family and the community.