Apply your general admission tickets* from your visit to the cost of a new Zoo membership! We’ll honor your receipt for 14 days after purchase. You must contact membership before purchasing to apply tickets. See Membership FAQs for more details.
It’s this easy
Email a copy of your receipt and your phone number to
or call 719-424-7830. Upgrades cannot be retroactively applied to online membership purchases, and only one ticket order can be applied to a membership.
* Restrictions apply. After-hours events, like Electric Safari and Boo at the Zoo, cannot be applied to a membership. Only daytime tickets covered under the membership can be applied (i.e. up to two tickets can be applied to an Individual Plus). Be sure to contact membership for upgrades before purchasing admissions for a second visit.
*Things to Note Before You Buy:
– To clarify children who are, or are not, covered on a membership – please call our membership office 719-424-7830.
– If you have recently renewed your membership with no change to your information, please continue to use your existing membership card as a part of our “Go Green” initiative.
– If you no longer have a membership card, let us know and we’ll print and send a new one for a $5 fee. In the meantime you can check in using a valid photo ID at any admissions window.
– Memberships cannot be refunded (partially or fully), downgraded, pro-rated or extended after purchase.
– Prices and benefits subject to change.
We appreciate our Corporate Members!
When you join the Zoo as a corporate member, we’ll list your company on our Companies for Conservation webpage the entire year you are a member! These sponsorship donations help contribute to over $2 million spent caring for our huge giraffe herd; our grizzly bears, Emmett and Digger; a pride of lions; a Mexican wolf pack and so much more! Learn more about becoming a corporate member
– Memberships cannot be refunded, downgraded, pro-rated or extended after purchase.
– **BEFORE YOU BUY: **BEFORE YOU BUY: Reservations are currently required for members to visit. Tickets can be limited and some days may sell out. If you decide to purchase a membership and no member tickets are available for your visit, our memberships cannot be refunded after purchase. Consider purchasing regular day-time admissions tickets and upgrading to a membership after your visit!
Join or renew online below, or download a membership form
- 365 days of FUN!
Enjoy a year of FREE daytime admission to the Zoo. Stay for a full day or pop-in for an hour or two!
- There’s always something new at the Zoo!
From baby animals to wild new exhibits, your Zoo membership is a ticket to new adventures!
- More value than ever!
Your family membership can pay for itself in as few as two visits!
- Exclusive members-only events and summer hours!
Beat the crowds every Saturday and Sunday, June through August, with members-only early (8 a.m.) admission. Come early and watch the Zoo wake-up!
- Unlimited free visits to Electric Safari!
December’s holiday lights extravaganza is FREE and unlimited for Zoo members!
- Special savings!
WILD learning adventures are available for kids of all ages! Members receive discounts on educational programs, camps and birthday parties… plus, a 10% discount at Thundergod Gift Shop (by showing your Member card and photo ID! (Does not include stroller/wagon rentals, sale items, books, film or food.)
- FREE monthly eNewsletter, The Waterhole!
Stay updated about new animals and Zoo events with The Waterhole, our monthly eNewsletter!
- It’s memorable!
Cheyenne Mountain Zoo holds a 4.8-star rating (out of 5), with more than 24,400 reviews on Google and social sources. It holds a “Certificate of “Excellence” from 2013 – 2018, with 4.5 (out of 5 stars) and more than 4,015 reviews on Trip Advisor. And, it was voted one of the top zoos in the country four consecutive years in a row by USA TODAY 10Best Readers’ Choice Awards (2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020). What memories will you make this year?
- Help save endangered species with every visit!
Because of members, $100,000 of membership revenue supports field conservation in the wild. Even better? Our members get to vote which conservation projects we support! By being a member, you help us change the world.
- We need you!
Of more than 200 AZA accredited facilities, Cheyenne Mountain Zoo is one of only a handful of zoos that operate without local or regional tax support. Your membership support is critical to our work! Together, we can provide the care our animals deserve while ensuring your Zoo remains a source of pride for your family and the community.