Apply your general admission tickets* from your visit to the cost of a new Zoo membership! We’ll honor your receipt for 14 days after purchase. You must contact membership before purchasing to apply tickets. See Membership FAQs for more details.
It’s this easy
Email a copy of your receipt and your phone number to
or call 719-424-7830 or 719-424-7893. Upgrades cannot be retroactively applied to online membership purchases, and only one ticket order can be applied per membership, and ticket orders cannot be applied to gift memberships.
* Restrictions apply. After-hours events, like Electric Safari and Boo at the Zoo, cannot be applied to a membership. Only daytime tickets covered under the membership can be applied (i.e. up to two tickets can be applied to an Individual Plus). Be sure to contact membership for upgrades before purchasing admissions for a second visit.
*Things to Note Before You Buy:
– Memberships cannot be refunded (partially or fully), downgraded, pro-rated or extended after purchase.
– To clarify children who are, or are not, covered on a membership – please call our membership office 719-424-7830 or 719-424-7893. Children not living in a household, including daycare, youth groups or group homes are not covered under Family memberships or above.
– If you have recently renewed your membership with no change to your information, please continue to use your existing membership card as a part of our “Go Green” initiative.
– If you no longer have a membership card, let us know and we’ll print and send a new one for a $5 fee. In the meantime you can check in using a valid photo ID at any admissions window.
– Prices and benefits subject to change.
We appreciate our Corporate Members!
When you join the Zoo as a corporate member, we’ll list your company on our Companies for Conservation webpage the entire year you are a member! These sponsorship donations help contribute to over $2 million spent caring for our huge giraffe herd; our grizzly bears, Emmett and Digger; a pride of lions; a Mexican wolf pack and so much more! Learn more about becoming a corporate member
Join or renew online below, or download a membership form
- 365 days of FUN!
Enjoy a year of FREE daytime admission to the Zoo. Stay for a full day or pop-in for an hour or two!
- There’s always something new at the Zoo!
From baby animals to wild new exhibits, your Zoo membership is a ticket to new adventures!
- More value than ever!
Your family membership can pay for itself in as few as two visits!
- Exclusive members-only events and summer hours!
Beat the crowds every Saturday and Sunday, June through August, with members-only early (8 a.m.) admission. Come early and watch the Zoo wake-up!
- Unlimited free visits to Electric Safari!
December’s holiday lights extravaganza is FREE and unlimited for Zoo members!
- Special savings!
WILD learning adventures are available for kids of all ages! Members receive discounts on educational programs, camps and birthday parties… plus, a 10% discount at Thundergod Gift Shop (by showing your Member card and photo ID! (Does not include stroller/wagon rentals, sale items, books, film or food.)
- FREE monthly eNewsletter, The Waterhole!
Stay updated about new animals and Zoo events with The Waterhole, our monthly eNewsletter!
- It’s memorable!
Cheyenne Mountain Zoo holds a 4.8-star rating (out of 5), with more than 27,000 reviews on Google and social sources. It holds a “Certificate of “Excellence” from 2013 – 2018, with 4.5 (out of 5 stars) and more than 4,015 reviews on Trip Advisor. And, it was voted one of the top zoos in the country five consecutive years in a row by USA TODAY 10Best Readers’ Choice Awards (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021). What memories will you make this year?
- Help save endangered species with every visit!
Because of members, $100,000 of membership revenue supports field conservation in the wild. Even better? Our members get to vote which conservation projects we support! By being a member, you help us change the world.
- We need you!
Of more than 200 AZA accredited facilities, Cheyenne Mountain Zoo is one of only a handful of zoos that operate without local or regional tax support. Your membership support is critical to our work! Together, we can provide the care our animals deserve while ensuring your Zoo remains a source of pride for your family and the community.