- Some departments have their own application process. Read the instructions per job listing carefully and follow them.
- If the application instructions refer to the standard Zoo Job Application (PDF), download it HERE.
- Calling the Zoo is not the best way to reach us about jobs, as we have many departments.
- Submit your resume to:
- The e-mail address listed with job opening.
- Fax number (719) 633-2254. On your cover sheet, indicate the department your information should be given to.
Note: Jobs listed on this web site may be filled at any time and are subject to availability. We try to keep this list current, but jobs may be available that are not listed.
Membership and Donor Records Coordinator
Supports the Development Department by fulfilling all fundraising programs, including membership renewals and batching for general operations, restricted funds, Capital Campaigns and grants. Requires a proficiency in donor database systems (Blackbaud’s Altru) to assist the Manager of Membership and Annual Gifts in pulling accurate reports, noting donor recognition and creating mailing lists for the Development Department. This position is non-supervisory in nature. Must carry out excellent customer service and maintain professional working relationships internally. Is a team player! View full job description.
To apply: Please email resume and cover letter to Tracey Gazibara, VP of Philanthropy & Marketing at [email protected]. No phone calls please.
Food Service and Retail Positions
(Managed by The SSA Group / Taste Catering)
Seasonal positions may be available. Contact department heads for info.
Retail Sales Associates
Food Service Staff
Email: [email protected] (No phone calls please.)
Have time on your hands? Want to do something worthwhile in an exciting, beautiful setting? Come to the Zoo and volunteer. You’ll be glad you did. Whether you want to help keep our animals comfortable, help children have a wonderful zoo experience, or work in an office, your efforts are needed. More about adult volunteering…