Guidelines for Qualifying Organizations
Organizations requesting scholarship funding for admission to the Zoo must be:
- a non-profit tax exempt 501(c)(3) providing services to families in need in the Pikes Peak Region.
- an organization that provides preventative services to help strengthen families.
- able to demonstrate a financial need and be able to articulate how a visit to the Zoo helps fulfill their mission.
- not considered a school, political group and/or sports team, as theses organization types are not eligible to apply to the Zoo for All Fund.
– Scholarship application requests are reviewed every 60 days; the first week of May, July, September, November, January, and March -please plan accordingly.
– In some cases, the ticket award may be smaller than the amount requested so we can accommodate a wider variety of audiences (i.e. share the wealth).