A Wild Summer Experience.
(Kindergarten – 9th Grade)
Cheyenne Mountain Zoo offers summer camp adventures that share the wonders of wildlife and wild places in fun and exciting ways. Campers meet animals up-close, explore the outdoors, interact with zookeepers, make treats for the animals, design cool crafts and more!
(If you are interested in School Break Day Camps, visit HERE.)
Summer Camp registration is OPEN!
Summer Camp programs are offered May – August
– Campers should register for the grade they will enter in the fall.
– Minimum camper age is 5 years old.
– If a camp is full, call 719-424-7827 to add your camper to the wait list.
– June 29 is International Mud Day – All camp groups in session will participate! International Mud Day is intended to have kids (and adults) all over the world play together in the mud all over the world. It allows kids to connect with nature, connect with each other, experience free/loose/unrestricted play, and get REALLY dirty!
Different ways to camp
- Full week camps – offered late May, June, July and August for K – 9th graders
- Single day camps – offered May 21 or 22 for K – 6th graders
- Kindergarten camps – offered as either half-day or full day options, as scheduled