- Helping prepare diets, positive reinforcement training, and/or creating enrichment for an animal.
- A one-of-a-kind experience meeting with the charismatic animal of your choice.
- Hear personal stories about our animals and learn what important roles their species has in their habitats.
Days & Times:
– Can occur any day of the week, during normal business hours (must be scheduled at least two weeks in advance).
– Encounters are typically around 30 minutes long with the species of your choice.
(Experience includes two people; for kids 12 and under they need a paying adult participant to accompany them.)
- Members $180.75 (for 2 people)
- Non-members $230.75 (for 2 people)
– Additional people: $50.75 (Max group size of 6 people, or as noted.)
– Includes admission to the Zoo for the day.
– Payment in full will be required upon booking.
– Select animals, only when noted above on this page, have an optional add-on art session for $50.
– Loft animal encounters are open to adults and children age 5 and up – when accompanied by an adult, unless otherwise noted.
– The Loft keeper will inform you as to which animals are available upon your arrival.
– Loft Animal Encounters must be scheduled at least one(1) week in advance.
– Experiences need to be scheduled at least (1) one week ahead of your date/time.
– Cancellations will be refunded with a minimum 24 hours notice. Rescheduling may be available.