Come see what the animals do while the rest of us sleep!
All WildNight sleepover programs include:
– Pizza for dinner served with veggies
– S’more roasting
– A guided evening tour
– Giraffe feeding
– Up-close animal encounter in The Loft
– Zoo Admission for the following day
– Grab and go breakfast
– A guided morning tour
– T-shirts and scout patches are available for purchase during registration check-out
For an additional cost, the following may be provided (Not applicable to Kids-Only WildNight/Sleepovers):
– Sleeping cot (raised above ground) – $5
– Sleeping mat (lays on ground) – $3
– Extra pizza (cheese, veggie or pepperoni) – $12 per pizza
– Fruit and/or vegetable tray for any meal – $4 per person
– Catered breakfast (assorted fruit tray, yogurt, granola, coffee, pastries, orange juice) – $9 per person
– Extra animal ambassador (Loft animal collection only) – $35
– Golf cart rental (Driven by Zoo staff only, seats 5) – $20
Please note: If making a merchandise purchase the night of your program please note that credit cards are NOT accepted the day of, cash or check ONLY.
- Custom, Scouts, and School WildNights – start at 7 p.m., and end the following morning at 9 a.m., unless otherwise noted.
- For Kids Only WildNights – start at 6 p.m., and end the following morning at 8 a.m., unless otherwise noted.
Costs are listed in the green area at the top of the page.
Options to add special WildNight t-shirts ($20) and patches ($8) or a combo ($25) are available during check-out, or contact us for details.
Questions or to Contact Us
Email [email protected]
or call 719-424-7827
EdVenture Refunds, Cancellations or Changes
A refund request must be received no less than TWO WEEKS prior to the start of the program. If approved, the Zoo will refund the amount of the fee minus a $25 non-refundable deposit. No refunds will be given after two weeks prior to the start of the program.
*If you are participating in an extended EdVenture Program (Zoo Crew, Junior Zookeeper, etc.) please send an email to the program specific supervisor to discuss refund options and policies.
We do not issue refunds for parties that do not show for their reservation. If you need to cancel or reschedule your event, please refer to the confirmation email received upon registration. For further inquiry, please email [email protected].
If the Zoo is closed due to inclement weather or other unforeseen events, we will issue you a full refund (less the non-refundable deposit) or you may reschedule the event to the next available date and apply all payments already made toward your reservation to the new reservation.
The Zoo reserves the right to cancel a program due to lack of enrollment or unforeseen circumstances in which the Zoo is closed. If the Zoo is closed due to inclement weather or other unforeseen events, we will issue you a full refund (less the non-refundable deposit) or you may reschedule the event to the next available date and apply all payments already made toward your reservation to the new reservation.