- Dogs must have an up-to-date rabies vaccination.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times. Leashes must be no longer than 6’ and non-retractable. Leashes must be attached at all times, even if the dog is in a carrier or stroller.
- One dog ticket allowed per adult ticket. Each dog must be accompanied by a designated adult.
- Guests with dogs can access most areas of the Zoo, but there are a few restrictions. View the Dog Days Guide & Map.
- Dogs must remain under their human’s control and not behave in an aggressive or disruptive manner. Excessive agitation of Zoo animals or guests because of barking or other behavior may result in the party being asked to leave the Zoo without a refund.
- This opportunity is available for dogs only; sorry, no other pets are allowed.
How to Purchase Tickets
– Use the link below, to purchase a dog ticket for the date and time you'd like to visit. Dog tickets are limited by entry time and date.
– Dog tickets are required for both members and non-members visiting the Zoo with their dog.
– The “Dog” ticket type can be used for one dog’s entry per ticket for both member families and non-member families.
– Please put your dog ticket in your cart before your human tickets, because dog tickets are limited and likely to sell out. Once your dog’s ticket is in your cart, use the buttons at the top of the ticketing to navigate to either “Reserve Member Tickets” or “Non-Member Tickets.” Then, choose the number of human tickets you need for the same day and time as your canine tickets.
– Your dog must have a dog ticket to enter the Zoo; human tickets will not be honored for dog admission.