To Download the App and Membership Card (Recommended):
- Go to your Apple App store or Google Play store and search “eMembership Card” to download the app with the red person in a white background.
- Open the app after it has downloaded. The app is geo-located, so you’ll need to allow it to use your location once, and Cheyenne Mountain Zoo should automatically populate as the top tile. If it doesn’t, you can search “Cheyenne Mountain Zoo” using the looking glass in the upper right corner.
- Click the CMZ tile on the home page, then click on “Find My Membership Cards”. You will be prompted to enter the phone number listed on your membership and your last name.
- Once your account is located, a table will pop up with your name, Membership #, Membership Type, mailing zip code, and expiration date. Click on the button above the table that says “Download my cards.”
- To add the card(s) to the wallet on your smartphone, click the button that says “Add to Wallet” after your card(s) have been generated.
To access additional CMZ resources in the app (i.e. a Zoo map, FAQs, and member e-tickets), return to the main CMZoo page and click the 9-square grid icon found in the upper right hand corner.
To Download Only the Membership Card, Directly to Your Wallet:
- You will be asked to enter the phone number listed on your membership in the first line and your last name in the second line.
- Once you click “Search” it will locate your account and pull up your digital membership card, which you can then download into your Apple Wallet or Google Wallet.
- When you’re ready, DOWNLOAD YOUR CARD HERE