Online July 20 at 8 a.m. – July 26 at 8 p.m.
DON’T MISS OUT! You’ve never seen an auction like this. Our fantastic auction will feature one-of-a-kind items and experiences that you won’t find anywhere else.
- Bidding is open for a full week, so bid early and often!
- Register to bid and details here.
- 100% of proceeds benefit Cheyenne Mountain Zoo.
Donate! today to have your gift doubled dollar-for-dollar!
Thanks to some incredibly generous donors, your donation can be MATCHED!
– The Celebration of Life Fund will match every $100 donation- up to $10,000!
– The Harold W. and Mary Louise Shaw Foundation, along with Sally Veitch, will match every donation OVER $100- up to $15,000!
Each year, Cheyenne Mountain Zoo hosts our annual fundraising gala- Zoo Ball. However, this year, we’re going virtual- which means that you can have fun and support the Zoo, all from the comfort of your couch (you can even wear your giraffe pajamas- we won’t tell!).
How it works:
- Our abnormally normal event will begin online on Monday, July 20 with the launch of our spectacular auction, featuring unique art, once-in-a-lifetime animal experiences, and so much more! Auction bidding will be open until Sunday, July 26 at 8 p.m., so check the site early and often to make sure you get your items!
- Then, on Thursday, July 23, sit back, relax, and enjoy the virtual ride as we get you up-close-and-personal with some of our favorite animal “celebrities” at CMZoo! During the evening, off the YouTube video link on this webpage or our Facebook event page, you’ll hear more about some of the auction items, learn some behind-the-scenes Zoo info, and have a chance to support our incredible Cheyenne Mountain Zoo.
- All proceeds from our Abnormally Normal Zoo Ball will benefit the Zoo’s general operating budget, which funds all of our critical work in conservation, education and animal care. Your support matters so much! We hope you’ll join us during this abnormally normal time.
There are lots of ways to participate in this year’s event!
- Donate! A donation of any size makes such an impact! Donations are 100% tax-deductible and 100% will go directly to the Zoo’s general operations.
- Bid on auction items. Items will be available in many price ranges, so there’s something for everyone! Auction runs online July 20-26.
- “Attend” the event on July 23. Your presence is requested! You can simply join us here, at the video link on this webpage, at 6:30 p.m. sharp on Thursday, July 23. Or, you can elevate your experience by purchasing a VIP ticket ($250/ticket) or a Premier Patron “table” ($3,200/”table” of 8). These enhanced tickets come with an exclusive Zoo Ball swag bag and invitations to an exclusive cocktail party at the Zoo later in the year (date TBA, pending COVID restrictions.)
Purchase your tickets to attend online below. (The video link on this webpage will open Thursday, July 23 at 6:30 p.,m.)