One Exhibit. Endless Adventures.
Immerse yourself in an up-close animal encounter in this award-winning exhibit. It spotlights face-to-face interactions with Cheyenne Mountain Zoo’s huge reticulated giraffe herd in an open space similar to the African savanna. You’ll also see Grant’s zebra, Red River hogs, okapi and more.
African Rift Valley memory makers:
- Feeding the giraffe. Get eye-to-eye with these gentle giants and discover the thrill of having a long tongue take a treat gracefully from your hand!
- Being captivated by going inside a life-sized 900-year-old baobab tree replica.
- Watching morning and evening giraffe “stampedes.”
- Visiting the Red River hogs and okapi and Grant’s zebra.
- Seeing the incredible vistas and Colobus monkeys from the View Tower.