Full Zoo Experience • Live Music • Adults 21+ • Unlimited Food & Drink Samples
Mix and mingle under the stars at a unique, adults-only evening event at the Zoo! This is one of the region’s premier annual mixers featuring the best food and drink our region has to offer. Enjoy unlimited samples of beer, wine, spirits and soft drinks while tasting delicious eats from area restaurants. Local musicians will set the mood throughout the Zoo and will have you dancing the night away until 10 p.m.! All event proceeds benefit the care of Cheyenne Mountain Zoo’s animals.
Want to know what to expect?
Download / view PDF of the FULL MOONLIGHT PROGRAM from 2016
Date: Thursday, June 29, 2017
Time: 6 – 10 p.m. (early entry for VIPs from 5-5:30 p.m.)
VIP early-entry tickets – $95.75* (available in advance only) SOLD OUT!
General admission in advance – $70.75*
General admission at the door – $80.75 (if not sold out)
*Advance ticket sales will end at 11:59 p.m., June 27, 2017, or when tickets are sold out.
If General Admission tickets are still available, they’ll be sold at the Zoo admission windows beginning at 5:30 p.m. on the night of the event. VIP tickets are only available in advance.
WHAT YOU GET:
General admission tickets:
Last admission at 8 p.m.; animal exhibits open until 8 p.m.; event closes at 10 p.m.
General admission ticket includes:
- Complimentary souvenir sampling cup and spork.
- Unlimited beverage sampling from regional breweries, wineries, distilleries and soft-drink crafters.
- Unlimited food sampling from regional restaurants.
- Live musical entertainment throughout the Zoo.
- The full Zoo experience from 6 – 8 p.m. including special animal shows and demos. (Animal exhibits close at 8 p.m.)
VIP early-entry tickets: (These tickets are SOLD OUT! )
VIP early admission from 5 to 5:30 p.m. only. Last admission at 8 p.m.; animal exhibits open until 8 p.m.; event closes at 10 p.m. VIP early-entry ticket includes all general admission benefits, PLUS:
- Admission gates will be open from 5 to 5:30 p.m. for priority entry into the event, just for VIPs.
- Premium souvenir sampling cup.
- Complimentary Sky Ride experience (6-8 p.m. only).
PURCHASE TICKETS ONLINE
More Event Details
- Moonlight on the Mountain will take place, rain or shine. All food/drink/music stations will be protected from the elements, but guests may want to bring an umbrella to walk from area to area.
- General admission and VIP early-entry tickets may be purchased online until 11:59 p.m., June 27, 2017, or until they sell out, whichever comes first.
- VIP tickets are limited – buy yours early, before they sell out!
- No refunds available after Monday, June 16, 2017.
- Dress for a fun night of food, drinks and dancing, but remember you will be walking up and down hills at the Zoo!
- Please remember to print your e-ticket for admission to Moonlight on the Mountain.
- ID is required for admission (NO EXCEPTIONS).
- A cash bar will be available, in addition to unlimited sampling.
- Please drink responsibly and plan for a designated driver.
- Please carpool – it’s good for the environment.
*$0.75 of each ticket is allocated to Quarters for Conservation. Quarters for Conservation (Q4C) is an exciting initiative to greatly enhance our wildlife conservation work. Through the collection of quarters, we’ll provide funding for new and existing wildlife conservation projects. This program provides an opportunity to engage our staff and community in the effort, while also significantly expanding our contribution to wildlife conservation in our region and around the globe.
Animal Shows Schedule
Join us for fun animal shows and demos throughout the early evening – TBA
Libations & Grub
Sample beer, wine and liquor from regional companies.
3 Hundred Days Distilling
Bristol Brewing Company
Cockpit Craft Distillery
Colorado Cider Company
Distillery 291 LLC
Downslope Distilling Inc.
Fieldhouse Brewing Company
Nano 108 Brewing Company
Oskar Blues Brewery
Peaks N Pines Brewing Company
Pikes Peak Brewing Co.
Red Leg Brewing Company
Rock Bottom Brewing Company
Smiling Toad Brewery
The Winery at Holy Cross Abbey
Upslope Brewing Company
Whistle Pig Brewing Company
Savor food from regional companies.
Ascent Catering and Events
Black Bear Diner
California Pizza Kitchen
Garden of the Gods Market and Café
La Casita Mexican Grill
Nothing Bundt Cakes
Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory
Rudy’s Country Store and BAR-B-Q
The Melting Pot
Enrichment Vibes & Fun
Encounter regional bands for your listening pleasure.
Heart Shaped Records
Talking Tree Drummers
Tricia Parish Band
VENDORS & SPONSORS:
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS: