Full Zoo Experience • Live Music • Adults 21+ • Unlimited Food & Drink Samples
Kick off your summer with Cheyenne Mountain Zoo during the first adults-only event of the season! Enjoy all-inclusive samples of beer, wine, spirits and soft drinks while tasting delicious eats from area restaurants. Local musicians will set the mood throughout the Zoo and have you dancing the night away until 10 p.m.! All event proceeds benefit the care of Cheyenne Mountain Zoo’s animals, and all of these community partners donate the tastings you’ll enjoy. This event is expected to sell out early, so grab your tickets now!
Want to know what to expect?
DOWNLOAD / VIEW the MOTM Program 2017 – includes map, animal shows and activities.
Date: Thursday, June 28, 2018
Time: 6 – 10 p.m. (early entry for VIPs from 5-5:30 p.m.)
Last admission at 8 p.m.; animal exhibits open until 8 p.m.; event closes at 10 p.m.
VIP early-entry tickets – $95.75* (available in advance only) SOLD OUT!
General admission in advance – $70.75*
Day-of General admission – $80.75 (if not sold out)
*Advance ticket sales will end at 4 p.m., June 28, 2018, or when tickets are sold out.
If General Admission tickets are still available, they’ll be sold at the Zoo admission windows beginning at 5:30 p.m. on the night of the event. VIP tickets are only available in advance.
WHAT YOU GET:
General admission tickets include:
Complimentary souvenir sampling cup and spork, which help us make this a waste-wise event.
- All-inclusive beverage sampling from regional breweries, wineries, distilleries and soft-drink crafters.
- Unlimited food sampling from regional restaurants.
- Live musical entertainment throughout the Zoo.
- The full Zoo experience from 6 – 8 p.m. including special animal shows and demos. (Animal exhibits close at 8 p.m.)
VIP early-entry tickets include: (These tickets are SOLD OUT! )
VIP early admission from 5 to 5:30 p.m. only. VIP early-entry ticket includes all general admission benefits, PLUS:
- Admission gates will be open from 5 to 5:30 p.m. for priority entry into the Encounter Africa sampling hub.
- The Encounter Africa vendors will open early, just for VIPs. (You’ll also be in a prime spot to access the rest of the event when it opens at 6 p.m.!)
- Premium souvenir sampling cup.
- Complimentary Sky Ride experience (6-8 p.m. only).
PURCHASE TICKETS ONLINE
More Event Details
- Moonlight on the Mountain will take place, rain or shine. All food/drink/music stations will be protected from the elements, but guests may want to bring an umbrella to walk from area to area.
- General admission and VIP early-entry tickets may be purchased online until 11:59 p.m. the day before the event.
- VIP tickets are limited – buy yours early, before they sell out!
- No refunds available after Friday, June 15, 2018.
- Dress for a fun night of food, drinks and dancing, but remember you will be walking up and down hills at the Zoo!
- Please remember to print your e-ticket for admission to Moonlight on the Mountain.
- ID is required for admission (NO EXCEPTIONS).
- A cash bar will be available, in addition to unlimited sampling.
- Please drink responsibly and plan for a designated driver.
- Please carpool – it’s good for the environment.
*$0.75 of each ticket is allocated to Quarters for Conservation. Quarters for Conservation (Q4C) is an exciting initiative to greatly enhance our wildlife conservation work. Through the collection of quarters, we’ll provide funding for new and existing wildlife conservation projects. This program provides an opportunity to engage our staff and community in the effort, while also significantly expanding our contribution to wildlife conservation in our region and around the globe.
Animal Shows Schedule
Join us for fun animal shows and demos throughout the early evening – TBA
Libations & Grub
Sample beer, wine and liquor from these regional companies…and more to come!
3 Hundred Days Distilling
Cheers Liquor Mart
Cockpit Craft Distillery
Colorado Cider Company
Distillery 291 LLC
Downslope Distilling Inc.
Fieldhouse Brewing Company
Fossil Craft Beer Company
Nano 108 Brewing Company
Oskar Blues Brewery
Peaks N Pines Brewing Company
Pikes Peak Brewing Co.
Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery
The Sweet Elephant
The Winery at Holy Cross Abbey
Upslope Brewing Company
Savor food from some of your local favorites below…with more to come!
Bronco Billy’s Casino
Momma Pearl’s Cajun Kitchen
Nothing Bundt Cakes
On the Border
Rudy’s Country Store and Bar-B-Q
The Melting Pot
Ted’s Montana Grill
Tucanos Brazilian Grill
Enrichment Vibes & Fun
Encounter regional bands for your listening pleasure!
|Brian Grace Band||Lions – lower level||6-10 p.m.|
|Dave Arvizu aka RVZOO||Grizzly Grill||6-10 p.m.|
|Plain as Day||Big Backyard Road||6-10 p.m.|
|Playing with Smoke||Moonlight Curve (by Making Waves construction site)||6-10 p.m.|
|Roma Ransom||Australia Walkabout||6-8 p.m.|
|Spiritwell||Australia Walkabout||8-10 p.m.|
|Viva la Noche||Encounter Africa||6-10 p.m.|
|Wirewood Station||Lodge at Moose Lake||6-10 p.m.|
VENDORS & SPONSORS:
Questions: Please call 719-633-9925 or email at [email protected].
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR 2018 SPONSORS: