Tails, Tunes & Tastes tickets now include unlimited small plates.
Join us for a magical evening on the mountain, exclusively reserved for those age 21 and up. Local musicians will set the mood throughout the Zoo! Tickets to Tails, Tunes & Tastes include unlimited small plates and two drink tickets. Cash bars also available. (No one under age 21 will be permitted, including no children or infants.)
– Ticket includes unlimited small plates + two drinks.
– Advance tickets only. No tickets sales at the front gate.
– Ticket purchase includes 2 drink tickets. Your two drink tickets can be used at any bar during the event. Must be used the evening of the event. No outside alcohol allowed. Cash bars will be available.
– Full Zoo experience.
– Live musical entertainment throughout the Zoo.
– Mountaineer Sky Ride tickets available at Sky Ride cashier booth (weather dependent). $4 for Zoo members, $5 for non-members.
– Dress for a night of dancing, but remember you will walking up and down the hills of the Zoo!
– Designate a driver, or better yet, don’t drive at all! Take a taxi or use a ride-sharing service like Lyft or Uber.
Highlights of Tails, Tunes & Tastes
What can you do at Tails, Tunes & Tastes?
– Savor unlimited small plates that are included with your ticket.
– Use the two drink tickets included with your ticket at any bar throughout the event. Cash bars are also available.
– Feed the giraffe herd ($3 per lettuce bundle or $5 for two).
– Ride the Mountaineer Sky Ride, weather dependent. ($4 for members, $5 for non-members. Tickets available at Sky Ride booth.)
– Enjoy local musicians performing throughout the Zoo.
– Visit your favorite animals.
– Watch the sunset from the mountainside.
– Play cornhole and other party games.
Food, Beverages & Tunes
Check back closer to the event in 2024 for more details.
(Menus will be posted HERE closer to the event.)
Your ticket includes Tails, Tunes & Tastes admission and two drink tickets.
Multiple Bar Locations – drink ticket redemption and for purchase.
(Beverage options will be posted closer to the event.)
Dance the night away to local musicians located throughout the Zoo.
(Band listings will be posted closer to the event.)