My Big Back Yard Outdoor Classes.
(Ages 2-4 years)
Explore, discover, learn, and play together in a whole new way!
Get ready to explore the natural world with your Little Sprout through child centered, self-guided free exploration and play in our outdoor classroom in My Big Back Yard! The quality of overall learning and depth of connection to the natural world are significantly enhanced for your Little Sprout when you are there, by their side, as a guide and fellow traveler while they journey through the earliest and most influential years of their lives.
This isn’t your ordinary, cookie-cutter preschool class; prepare to explore, gear up to get dirty, and practice stretching your imaginations!
Explorations may include:
- structures to build
- materials to manipulate
- up-close meeting with an Animal Ambassador
- endless opportunities for creative play!
A world of discovery awaits in our outdoor classroom, and your role as an active participant in this class is vital!
60 minutes as listed
$30.75 NON-MEMBERS per class
(Program fee admits one adult and one toddler for each class.)
**Sign-up for the whole series and get one class in the series for free—call 719-424-7827 to redeem offer! **
Does your toddler have siblings?
- Infants (0-12 months) are permitted to accompany the adult at no extra cost.
- Younger siblings? This class is specially designed for children 2-4 years of age, but younger siblings 13-23 month are permitted to accompany the paid parent and child for an extra fee of $9.75 (or $7.75 for members). Limited participation is allowed for this age group.
- Older siblings? This class is specially designed for children 2-4 years of age. For this reason, older siblings are unable to join the class.
- Additional adult? Extra adults may attend the program for an extra fee of $19.75 (or $10.75 for members).
Space is limited; therefore pre-registration is required.
FALL SERIES (September – November): FEELINGS OF FALL
Join your Little Sprout this Fall and explore all that comes with this beautiful season.
The Colors of Fall
Thank you Earth!
For more information:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 719-424-7827.