Electric Safari Experience • Live Music • Adults 21+ • Food & Drink Samples
Celebrate holiday lights and cheer during this adults-only event, Electric Moonlight. This event combines our festive holiday lights with samples of beer, wine, spirits and soft drinks while tasting delicious eats from area restaurants – just like at our popular summer event, Moonlight on the Mountain! Local musicians set the mood and you’ll be dancing until 8:30 p.m. Warming fires throughout offer reprieve from the chill, as do select indoor animal exhibits open during the event. Top off this astounding experience by gazing at the city’s lights, watching all of Colorado Springs sparkle.
All event proceeds benefit the care of Cheyenne Mountain Zoo’s animals, and all food and drink samples are donated by the event vendors.
Date: Wednesday, December 11, 2019
Time: 5:30 – 8:30 p.m.
Tickets are on sale now! This popular event is likely to sell out, so get your tickets!
Receive a $5 savings by buying online in advance of the event.
– Online advanced tickets: $65.75 – The $5 discount will reflect when tickets are added into your shopping cart.
– Day of tickets:$70.75 – Available ONLY at the gate, if not sold out in advance.
WHAT YOU GET:
Last admission at 7:30 p.m.; event closes at 8:30 p.m.
Admission ticket includes:
- Indoor sampling areas, outdoor light displays and animal exhibits.
- Complimentary souvenir sampling cup and spork.
- All-inclusive beverage sampling from regional breweries, wineries and distilleries. Soft drinks also available.
- All-inclusive food sampling from regional restaurants.
- Live music throughout the Zoo.
- Animal Meet-and-greets, shows and keeper talks from 6 – 8 p.m.
PURCHASE TICKETS ONLINE:
More Event Details
- Electric Moonlight will take place, rain, snow or shine. All food/drink/music stations will be indoors, but guests will want to bundle up to walk from area to area and enjoy the holiday lights.
- Tickets may be purchased online for $65.75 until 11:59 p.m. the day before the event or until they sell out.
- Day-of tickets, if not sold out, will be available ONLY at the gate for $70.75.
- No refunds available after Wednesday, November 27, 2019 – two weeks before the event.
- Dress for a fun night of food, drinks and dancing, but remember you will be walking up and down hills at the Zoo!
- Please remember to print your or screen-shot your e-ticket for admission to Electric Moonlight.
- ID showing age 21+ is required for admission (NO EXCEPTIONS).
- A cash bar will be available in addition to unlimited sampling, while supplies last.
- Please drink responsibly and plan for a designated driver.
- Please carpool – it’s good for the environment.
- Interactive activities in The Loft.
- Santa will be in the Safari Lodge until 8:30 p.m.
- Special Animal Shows and Keeper talks from 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m., see below.
- Select animal exhibits are open during the event, including the giraffe barn, Encounter Africa, Rocky Mountain Wild (except grizzlies and wolves), Scutes Family Gallery, Asian Highlands and Monkey Pavilion.
He knows if you’ve been bad or good. So be good for goodness sake!
TIME: 5:30 – 8:30 p.m.
WHERE: Safari Lodge in African Rift Valley
WHAT: Get into the holiday spirit while you await your turn to meet Kris Kringle! Santa’s Lodge features amazing lights and a warming fire, for a touch of holiday magic.
Animal Shows and Keeper Talks:
Check back for 2019 schedule here.
Libations & Grub
– Sample beer, wine and liquor from regional companies (More to Come!):
3 Hundred Days Distilling
Bristol Brewing Company
Cockpit Craft Distillery
Pikes Peak Brewing Co.
Nano 108 Brewing Company
– Savor food from some of your local favorites below (More to Come!) !
Chuy’s Tex Mex Restaurant
Garden of the Gods Gourmet
Sweet Addict Bakery
Taste – Cheyenne Mountain Zoo Caterer
The Cheese Haus
The Melting Pot
Enrichment Vibes & Fun
Encounter regional bands for your listening pleasure (more to come!)
The Midnight Sun
Want to book this gig? – Contact [email protected] or call 719-424-7847.
VENDORS & SPONSORS:
Questions: Please call 719-633-9925 or email at [email protected].