Electric Safari Experience • Live Music • Adults 21+ • Unlimited Food & Drink Samples
Celebrate holiday lights and cheer during this new adults-only event, Electric Moonlight. This NEW event combines our festive holiday lights with unlimited samples of beer, wine, spirits and soft drinks while tasting delicious eats from area restaurants – just like at our popular summer event, Moonlight on the Mountain! Local musicians will set the mood and will have you dancing until 8:30 p.m. Warming fires throughout the Zoo offer a reprieve from the chill, as do select indoor animal exhibits that remain open during the event. Top off this astounding experience by gazing out at the city’s lights, watching all of Colorado Springs sparkle.
All event proceeds benefit the care of Cheyenne Mountain Zoo’s animals, and all food and drink samples are donated by the event vendors.
Date: Thursday, December 7, 2017
Time: 5:30 – 8:30 p.m.
Online advanced tickets: $35.75
Day of tickets (If not sold out): $40.75
WHAT YOU GET:
Last admission at 7:30 p.m.; event closes at 8:30 p.m.
Admission ticket includes:
- Indoor sampling areas, outdoor light displays and animal exhibits.
- Complimentary souvenir sampling cup and spork.
- Unlimited beverage sampling from regional breweries, wineries and distilleries. Soft drinks also available.
- Unlimited food sampling from regional restaurants.
- Live music throughout the Zoo.
- Animal Meet-and-greets, shows and keeper talks from 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
Want to know what to expect?
PURCHASE TICKETS ONLINE:
More Event Details
- Electric Moonlight will take place, rain, snow or shine. All food/drink/music stations will be indoors, but guests will want to bundle up to walk from area to area and enjoy the holy lights.
- Tickets may be purchased online for $35.75 until 11:59 p.m. the day before the event.
- Day-of tickets, if not sold out, will be available online or at the gate for $40.75.
- No refunds available after Friday, November 24, 2017.
- Dress for a fun night of food, drinks and dancing, but remember you will be walking up and down hills at the Zoo!
- Please remember to print your e-ticket for admission to Electric Moonlight.
- ID showing age 21+ is required for admission (NO EXCEPTIONS).
- A cash bar will be available, in addition to unlimited sampling.
- Please drink responsibly and plan for a designated driver.
- Please carpool – it’s good for the environment.
- Interactive activities in The Loft.
- Santa will be in the Safari Lodge until 8:30 p.m.
- Special animal meet-and-greets, shows and keeper talks from 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
- Download the The ELECTRIC MOONLIGHT PROGRAM 2017 PDF – Coming soon! (Includes map, animal shows and activities.)
- Select animal exhibits are open during the event, including the giraffe barn, Encounter Africa, Rocky Mountain Wild (except grizzlies), Scutes Family Gallery, Asian Highlands and Monkey Pavilion.
He knows if you’ve been bad or good. So be good for goodness sake!
TIME: 5:30 – 8:30 p.m.
WHERE: Safari Lodge in African Rift Valley
WHAT: Get into the holiday spirit while you await your turn to meet Kris Kringle! Santa Zone features amazing lights and a warming fire, for a touch of holiday magic.
Animal Meet-and-greets, shows and keeper talks posted here in November 2017!
Libations & Grub
Sample beer, wine and liquor from regional companies TBA closer to the event!
Savor food from some of your local favorites TBA closer to the event!
Enrichment Vibes & Fun
Encounter regional bands for your listening pleasure. Line-up to come closer to the event!
VENDORS & SPONSORS:
Questions: Please call 719-633-9925 or email at email@example.com.