Electric Safari Experience • Live Music • Adults 21+ • Unlimited Food & Drink Samples
Celebrate holiday lights and cheer during this adults-only event, Electric Moonlight. This event combines our festive holiday lights with unlimited samples of beer, wine, spirits and soft drinks while tasting delicious eats from area restaurants – just like at our popular summer event, Moonlight on the Mountain! Local musicians will set the mood and will have you dancing until 8:30 p.m. Warming fires throughout the Zoo offer a reprieve from the chill, as do select indoor animal exhibits that remain open during the event. Top off this astounding experience by gazing out at the city’s lights, watching all of Colorado Springs sparkle.
Electric Moonlight TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT!
Restaurant Owners/Managers: We are still accepting a very limited number of food vendors who want to get in front of an affluent audience right before the busy holiday restaurant season. For more information, please email Rachel Graves at [email protected].
Want to know what to expect?
DOWNLOAD / VIEW – Sample ELECTRIC MOONLIGHT PROGRAM 2017 PDF
(Includes map, animal shows and activities.)
All event proceeds benefit the care of Cheyenne Mountain Zoo’s animals, and all food and drink samples are donated by the event vendors.
Date: Thursday, December 6, 2018
Time: 5:30 – 8:30 p.m.
Online advanced tickets:
$35.75 SOLD OUT!
Day of tickets (If not sold out):
$40.75 SOLD OUT!
WHAT YOU GET:
Last admission at 7:30 p.m.; event closes at 8:30 p.m.
Admission ticket includes:
- Indoor sampling areas, outdoor light displays and animal exhibits.
- Complimentary souvenir sampling cup and spork.
- Unlimited beverage sampling from regional breweries, wineries and distilleries. Soft drinks also available.
- Unlimited food sampling from regional restaurants.
- Live music throughout the Zoo.
- Animal Meet-and-greets, shows and keeper talks from 6 – 8 p.m.
More Event Details
- Electric Moonlight will take place, rain, snow or shine. All food/drink/music stations will be indoors, but guests will want to bundle up to walk from area to area and enjoy the holiday lights.
- Tickets may be purchased online for $35.75 until 11:59 p.m. the day before the event.
- Day-of tickets, if not sold out, will be available online or at the gate for $40.75.
- No refunds available after Friday, November 23, 2018.
- Dress for a fun night of food, drinks and dancing, but remember you will be walking up and down hills at the Zoo!
- Please remember to print your e-ticket for admission to Electric Moonlight.
- ID showing age 21+ is required for admission (NO EXCEPTIONS).
- A cash bar will be available, in addition to unlimited sampling.
- Please drink responsibly and plan for a designated driver.
- Please carpool – it’s good for the environment.
- Interactive activities in The Loft.
- Santa will be in the Safari Lodge until 8:30 p.m.
- Special animal meet-and-greets, shows and keeper talks from 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
- DOWNLOAD / VIEW – Sample ELECTRIC MOONLIGHT PROGRAM 2017 PDF
(Includes map, animal shows and activities.)
- Select animal exhibits are open during the event, including the giraffe barn, Encounter Africa, Rocky Mountain Wild (except grizzlies), Scutes Family Gallery, Asian Highlands and Monkey Pavilion.
He knows if you’ve been bad or good. So be good for goodness sake!
TIME: 5:30 – 8:30 p.m.
WHERE: Safari Lodge in African Rift Valley
WHAT: Get into the holiday spirit while you await your turn to meet Kris Kringle! Santa Zone features amazing lights and a warming fire, for a touch of holiday magic.
Animal Meet-and-greets, Shows and Keeper Talks:
Check back closer to the event for details.
Libations & Grub
– Sample beer, wine and liquor from regional companies:
3 Hundred Days Distilling
Blue Fish Distillery
Bristol Brewing Company
Cheers Liquor Mart
Nano 108 Brewing Company
Oskar Blues Brewery
Pikes Peak Brewing Co.
Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery
– Savour food from some of your local favorites below!
Beasts and Brews
Kneaders Bakery and Café
Starr’s Tipsy Kitchen
Taste (Cheyenne Mountain Zoo Catering)
Teds Montana Grill
The Melting Pot
Tucanos Brazillian Grill
A few more spaces for food vendors remain!
Contact [email protected] if you’d like to get in on the fun and fundraising for the Zoo.
Enrichment Vibes & Fun
Encounter regional bands for your listening pleasure, (with location during Electric Moonlight).
Jeffrey Sempek (Pizza With a View)
Tenderfoot Bluegrass (Safari Lodge)
Fonda Cash Band (Lodge at Moose Lake)
Spur (Grizzly Grill)
Brian Grace Band (Safari Cabin)
Click Chicks Photo Booth (Lodge at Moose Lake)
Want to book this gig? – Contact [email protected] or call 719-424-7847.
VENDORS & SPONSORS:
Questions: Please call 719-633-9925 or email at [email protected].