This adult-only evening features
- Local musicians set the mood, and you’ll be dancing until 8:30 p.m.
- Indoor sampling areas featuring beer, wine, spirits, coffee and delicious eats from local restaurants (while supplies last).
- Warming fires throughout offer reprieve from the chill, as do select indoor animal exhibits open during the event.
- Top off this astounding experience by gazing at the city’s lights, watching all of Colorado Springs sparkle.
- New this year: Larger-than-life illuminated inflatable animals!
Our generous restaurant and beverage partners donate their product samples for this important Zoo fundraiser.
Highlights of Electric Moonlight
– All-inclusive food sampling from regional restaurants beginning at 5:30 p.m., while supplies last.
– Over 60 outdoor light displays and many animal exhibits.
– Complimentary souvenir sampling cup and spork.
– All-inclusive beverage sampling from regional breweries, wineries and distilleries.
– Soft drinks and coffee will be available.
– Live music throughout the Zoo.
(Last admission at 7:30 p.m.; event closes at 8:30 p.m.
Advance timed tickets are required; no walk-up tickets available.)
- Interactive activities in The Loft.
- Santa will be at Safari Lodge in African Rift Valley, 5:30 – 8:30 p.m. for you to take your turn for a photo with the jolly elf!
- Select animal exhibits are open during the event, including:
– African Rift Valley giraffe barn
– Encounter Africa
– Rocky Mountain Wild (except grizzlies)
– Scutes Family Gallery
– Asian Highlands
Sample beer, wine and liquor from regional companies.
3 Hundred Days Distilling – 12 Flavors/Styles of Moonshine
Cheers Liquor – Wine
Chuy’s Tex-Mex – House Margaritas
D’Vine Wine Manitou Springs – Dry and Sweet Wine
Downslope Distilling – Whiskey, Rum, Gin, Vodka & Agave Spirits
Dry Dock Brewing Co – Drift Awhile IPA, Vanilla Porter, Apricot Blonde
Evergood Elixirs – Heart Warmer Mulled Cranberry Lemon Wine
Goat Patch Brewing Company – Beer
Kangaroo Coffee – Coffee
Lee Spirits Company – Lemonade Canned Cocktails, Peppermint Schnapps
Nano 1087 Brewing Company – Beer
Parry’s Sliceria & Taps – Margaritas, Beer
Rock Bottom – Beer
Smiling Toad Brewery – Beer
Tucanos Brazilian Grill – Brazilian Lemonade
Savor food from some of your local favorites.
Chuy’s Tex-Mex – Chips and Salsa
Jack Quinn’s Irish Pub and Restaurant – Irish Lamb Stew
Sasquatch Cookies – Cookies
Scratch Mobile Kitchen – Pork Belly Bite Sized Sandwich
Stellina Pizza Cafe – House-made Pasta, Vegetarian options available
Texas T Bone & Famous Dave’s – Smoked Pork Sliders
The Cheese Haus – Cubed Cheese, Summer Sausages
The Sugarplum Cake Shoppe – Mini Cupcakes
Tucanos Brazilian Grill – Sugar Glazed Pineapple, Garlic Beef, Beef Brisket
Encounter regional bands for your listening pleasure!
Full listings available closer to the event.