We invite you to a unique Zoo event, Silent Night.
Our busy lives are often filled with schedules, responsibilities and noise. Come prepared for a peacefully quiet evening away from the pressures of the city below.
- Connect with our animals peacefully and quietly, enjoying the natural beauty of the Zoo.
- Turn off your phones, quiet your voices and tap into your own mindfulness.
- Embrace only the sounds of our animals and surrounding nature.
– This event focuses on quiet and mindfulness and may not appeal to everyone.
– Plan for a silent evening at the Zoo with no phones, conversations or disruptions.
– Come prepared with comfortable shoes and a warmer layer.
– Sound-friendly areas will be available for those who need to make phone calls or have conversations. Please visit Safari Lodge, Lodge at Moose Lake and Safari Cabin.
– All COVID-19 precautions will be in place for this event. Learn more here.
The following experiences will be available for purchase.
Food & Beverages
Grizzly Grill will be open during the event, with limited menu options.