You Helped Make a Difference for Giraffe!
The Kratt Family Foundation is matching up to $25,000 for every dollar donated on World Giraffe Day 2020. A total of $7,754 was raised for World Giraffe Day this year!
Your generous donation supports the following CMZoo programs:
– Cutting-edge giraffe hoof care and behavioral training.
– A blood plasma bank that helps save the lives of giraffe calves that may not nurse from their mothers right away.
– Stem cell therapy that helps older, arthritic, or injured giraffes lead a high-quality life into their golden years.
– Wednesday, June 17 at 9 a.m. – Hoof Painting
– Thursday, June 18 at 9 a.m. – Hearts for Giraffe
– Friday, June 19 at 9 a.m. – Team Mashama vs. Team Tumbili
– Sunday, June 21 at 9 a.m. – Make Your Own Ossicones
– Sunday, June 21 at 12:30 p.m. – Khalid “Big Daddy” Lettuce Challenge