We’re Making a Huge Splash!
Something extraordinary is happening at Cheyenne Mountain Zoo! We strive to always have something fresh and innovative for our guests to enjoy, so we are getting ready to build new homes for our endangered African penguins and hippos and much more! Without further adieu, join us in making a splash and help FUND THE FLOCK with the Making Waves campaign!
When our new improvements open, you can expect to:
- Enjoy a new EdVenture and ADA Restroom Complex at the front of the Zoo!
- Find a suspension bridge leading to a nature-themed play area!
- Discover a much larger, more expanded Hippo Exhibit and view the
hippos in their new pools!
- Visit with African spurred tortoises in their spacious new yard!
- Experience our African penguins like never before! See a flock of around 18
up-close and personal as they waddle around their new outdoor exhibit and zip
through their new underwater viewing areas!
- Watch gazelles and saddle-billed storks adjacent to the hippos outside.
- Spot the lemur island in the middle of the hippos’ indoor/outdoor water exhibit.
Guests will learn more about this endangered species and watch them swing,
climb and play in a tree-filled area.
- Explore the exhibit and meet the animals of Making Waves!
We Need Your Help!
Want to help us make a BIG splash??
We need to raise $10.4 Million dollars to build these spectacular new homes for our animals and add our new EdVenture and ADA Restroom Complex.
Please don’t hesitate to catch a wave and FUND THE FLOCK by donating today!
For more information about donation options, please contact Tracey Gazibara, VP of Philanthropy and Marketing at email@example.com.
Total Raised: $9,917,867