We’re Making a Huge Splash!
Something new and exciting is happening at Cheyenne Mountain Zoo! We strive to always have something fresh and innovative for our guests and animals to enjoy, so we are beginning a new Capital Campaign. Without further adieu, join us in making a splash to welcome the new Making Waves Campaign!
When our new improvements open, you can expect to:
- Enjoy a new EdVenture/Guest Services and ADA Restroom Complex right at the front of the Zoo!
- Experience a much larger, more expanded Hippo Exhibit.
- View the hippos in their new pools filled with African fish!
- Walk through beautiful gardens and landscaping as you
Explore the Exhibit.
- Discover the brand new African Penguin Exhibit and watch our penguins waddle outside to munch on fresh grass or bask on a sand beach.
- View our penguins as they zip through their new underwater viewing areas!
- Meet the Animals of Making Waves!
We Need Your Help!
Want to help us make a BIG splash??
We need to raise $10.4 Million dollars to build these spectacular new homes for our animals and add our new AdVenture/Guest Services/ADA Restroom Complex.
Please don’t hesitate to catch a wave on our campaign’s success by donating today!
For more information about donation options, please contact Tracey Gazibara, VP of Philanthropy and Marketing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Total Raised: $9,323,949.00