Come See the Original Creatures of the Night.
Don your costume, bring your trick-or-treat bag and get ready for the “wildest” Halloween event in town! Boo at the Zoo is a unique way for families to trick-or-treat and enjoy Halloween festivities.
All of our candy is made with sustainable palm oil to help protect wild orangutans!
Download & Share our Orangutan-Friendly Halloween Guide 2021
Download & shop smart with our FREE Sustainable Palm Oil Shopping Guide App
Highlights of Boo at the Zoo
- Haunted House – ages 6 and up, strobe lights in use (Lodge at Moose Lake),
- Spooky Graveyard – (Scutes Family Gallery),
- Trick-or-treat at Spooky Treat Stations (throughout the Boo at the Zoo path),
- Pirate’s Cove – (Australia Walkabout),
- Lighted Pumpkin Patch – (My Big Backyard),
- Photo Opportunities – If you’ve got it, haunt it! Perfect selfie spots are everywhere at Boo at the Zoo. See if you can find our special year-specific banners and tag your posts: #BOOCMZOO
- Sky Ride – $3 at Sky Ride ticket booth (be in line by 7:30 p.m., last ride at 8 p.m.),
- Giraffe and Budgie feeding experiences.
Select animal exhibits are open, including
Restaurants & Gift Shop open during Boo at the Zoo
Cheyenne Mountain Zoo is following Colorado state guidance regarding wearing masks in public. To see the current guidance, please visit https://covid19.colorado.gov/mask-guidance.
For the safety of all guests, costume masks and costume weapons may not be worn by guests 12 years of age or older. Masks worn by guests 11 years of age and younger must have openings that allow the eyes to be seen and that do not obstruct peripheral vision. Balloons are not allowed inside the Zoo (even as part of a costume) for the safety of our animals and wild animals.
Support the Zoo’s efforts to reduce waste by bringing your own trick-or-treat bags!
Forget your bag? CMZoo treat bags are available at the admissions booth for $2.