We want to keep you safe during your time at the Zoo.
Please adhere to the following safety rules:
- Not permitted in the Zoo: pets, bicycles, skates, skateboards, roller blades, portable radios.
- The Zoo is a non-smoking facility, except in designated locations (see map inside). Cigarettes, e-cigarettes and nicotine vapor devices are allowed only in our smoking areas.
- Public marijuana consumption is illegal, and therefore not permitted anywhere on Zoo property.
- Children must be under adult supervision.
- Do not feed Zoo animals, unless food is purchased at feeding experience areas.
- For your safety and the safety of the animals, never feed or approach wildlife in the Zoo.
- For your safety, do not cross or climb guest barriers; stay on public pathways.
If you see someone harassing the animals or doing something unsafe, please call 719-633-9925 x0, and report the incident.
– Peanut products are used throughout this facility as part of our animal enrichment and training programs.
– Individuals with domestic animal allergies (e.g. dog or cat dander), can also have sensitivities to animals in our collection.