Full Zoo Experience · All Ages
We invite you to our newest Zoo event, silent night. Our busy lives are often filled with schedules, responsibilities and noise. Come prepared for a peacefully quiet evening away from the pressures of the city below.
- Connect with our animals peacefully and quietly, while enjoying the natural beauty of Cheyenne Mountain Zoo.
- Guest are encouraged to turn off their phones, quiet their voices and tap into their own mindfulness at this after-hours Zoo event.
- For this evening, the Zoo will embrace only the sounds of our animals and surrounding nature.
- Enjoy a quiet view of the sunset from Encounter Africa, or a centering meditation class in the EdVenture Building.
Date & Time:
Wednesday, September 11, 2019
5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
Adult (12-64) – $19.75
Child (3-11) – $14.75
Seniors (65+) – $17.75
Ages 2 and Under – $0.75
Members – $5 off admission (Member tickets are available only at the admission gate on the night of the event.)
*Military – 50% off admission
This special military discount is offered to all active duty, veteran and retired military personnel during Military Appreciation Week (Sept. 9-15). This discount cannot be combined with other offers. A valid military ID is required upon purchase. Bring any of the following to qualify for the discount for you and your dependents living in the same household:
– A valid military / retired military ID
– A copy of your DD214
– Your state driver’s license printed with veteran indicator or military identifier
– Your ID issued by the VA, VFW or American Legion
– This event focuses on quiet and mindfulness and may not appeal to everyone.
– Please come planning for a silent evening at the Zoo with no phones, conversation or disruptions.
– Come prepared with comfortable shoes and a warmer layer
– Our silent night will take place, rain or shine. No refunds or transfers for inclement weather.
– Refunds available up to two weeks before the event only.
– Last Sky Ride at 7 p.m. ($4 for Zoo members, $5 for non-members). Ticket available at Zoo Admissions, night of.