We’re Getting Better and Better. Thanks to You.
Thanks to the more than $2,700,000 of critical support you give Cheyenne Mountain Zoo every year, we’re able to provide for the animals in our care—and deliver a better Zoo experience for all visitors, all the time. We deeply appreciate your membership and look forward to having you visit us often.
- Your Zoo is open seven days a week, 365 days a year from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., (unless otherwise noted; for details see Alerts & Special Notices).
- Daytime admission is always FREE with your Zoo membership.
- Advanced tickets are required for Individual Plus, Family, Grandparent and Family Plus member entry. Tickets are subject to selling out! Because of this, during busier times of the year (i.e. summer, holidays, weekends, etc.) you will need to plan at least 5 days, if not a week, in advance to visit the Zoo with your membership at the date and time you desire.
- Current members: We ask that you be courteous to fellow members by not over-reserving tickets that you cannot use. Please release your member tickets if plans change, so that other members can enjoy the Zoo, by emailing [email protected] at least 24 hours to your ticketed date. We release unused tickets as they are cancelled.
Reserve Advance Member Tickets
Membership Office Hours
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Phone: 719-424-7830 or 719-424-7893
Email: [email protected]
Ticket Help: [email protected]
Password Reset Information
If you experience any issue after resetting your password, please refer to this Membership FAQ for instructions. If you continue to experience difficulty after reviewing the password reset instructions, please contact the membership department directly.
– Email [email protected], – OR –
– Call 719-424-7830 or 719-424-7893 (8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday – Friday)
We appreciate our Corporate Members!
Our Corporate Members help to contribute to over $2 million spent caring for our huge giraffe herd; our grizzly bears, Emmett and Digger; a pride of lions; a Mexican wolf pack and so much more!
Members-Only Exclusive Adventures*
(Event details are posted below when available. See our Zoo Events Calendar for all listings.)
Please note: Events listed below may change due to unforeseen circumstances.
JOIN US FOR YOUR SUMMER 2023 MEMBER EVENTS!
– Saturdays, June 1 through Labor Day Weekend – RISE AND SHINE MEMBER MORNINGS – 8 a.m.
Members can enter the Zoo at 8 a.m. every Saturday morning through Labor Day weekend! Watch and listen as the Zoo wakes up. This perk is only available to those listed on a membership (adults, children and Third Adults) and those covered under a ‘Plus’ membership (Individual Plus or Family Plus/Grandparent Plus). We hope you join us soon!
– MEMBER APPRECIATION NIGHT – Wednesday, June 14, 5:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
We appreciate you, so join us and your favorite animals for our first after-hours members-only event of the summer! Don’t forget your discount at our Thundergod Gift Shop. All restaurants will be open! Please note, we may have no scheduled animal demonstrations for this event, but watch for “pop-up” experiences. We look forward to seeing you at the Zoo! Check your membership email for more details. Reservations for the Member Appreciation Night event (5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.) are not required (Advanced tickets are required for any daytime admission from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.).
– MEMBER ENRICHMENT NIGHT – Thursday, July 13, 5:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
How do we keep our animals active and healthy? We give them enrichment – activities that use natural behaviors, allow control over their environment and enhance their well-being. Enrich your evening by watching our animals enjoy themselves! All restaurants will be open. Animal demonstrations and keeper talks will be happening throughout the evening. Check your membership email for more details. Reservations for the Member Enrichment Night event (5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.) are not required (Advanced tickets are required for any daytime admission from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.).
– Patron Gold Dinner (invitation only) – Thursday, August 9
– END OF SUMMER MEMBER CELEBRATION NIGHT – Thursday, August 3, 5:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Can you believe it? Summer goes by so fast! Enjoy one last after-hours wander through the Zoo at our Members-Only end of summer event! Beat the heat and share a special night at the Zoo. Don’t forget your discount at our Thundergod Gift Shop. All restaurants will be open! Animal demonstrations and keeper talks will be happening throughout the evening. Check your membership email for more details. Reservations for the End of Summer Celebration Night event (5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.) are not required (advanced tickets are required for any daytime admission from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.).
*Who can attend Members-only events?
- Please note: Patron Dinner is by invitation only; however, member nights are open to all members.
- For an Individual Plus membership, the primary card holder and his/her guest is included (listed adult must be present).
- For a Family or Grandparent membership, the one or two primary adults and any children listed on the card are included.
- For Family Plus/Grandparent Plus and higher, any “Plus” people are included (x1 for Family Plus/Grandparent Plus, x2 for Conservator and higher – Note: a listed adult must be present to bring the “Plus” person/people).
- Third Adults can also attend if they are listed on the membership.
- Be sure to have your membership card and photo ID (for listed adult names) to check in at the front gate.
- No guests, non-members or one-time-use guest passes can attend to members-only events.
- The Sky Ride Day Pass is not applicable to members-only or after-hours events.
- Members cannot renew during a member night.
Discounts, Privileges & Programs
Many, many special privileges and program offerings for our Zoo members:
- 365 Days of Fun: Enjoy a year of FREE daytime admission to the Zoo! Advance tickets are required for members and guests of Individual Plus, Family, Grandparent and Family Plus membership levels. Ticket reservations are limited and not guaranteed. Visit www.cmzoo.org/visit to reserve your tickets.
- Win a Behind-the-Scenes Experience!
June through August, your name will be entered for a chance to meet one of our amazing animals behind-the-scenes. The more you visit, the better your chances of winning! Winners will be contacted by the Membership Office at the end of each month- see you soon!
- FREE Admission to Will Rogers Shrine of the Sun
Membership includes FREE access to Russell Tutt Scenic Highway and Will Rogers Shrine of the Sun. Enjoy a 1.4 mile drive up the Russell Tutt Scenic Highway to this spectacular historic monument with breathtaking views of Colorado Springs and the Pikes Peak Region. Visit the Will Rogers Shrine of the Sun for details on hours and access.
- FREE Subscription to The Waterhole
Our monthly eNewsletter keeps members updated with behind-the-scenes animal stories, special members-only events, promotions and more!
- Discounted Tickets to Boo at the Zoo in October
Receive a member discount on tickets to the regions largest family-friendly Halloween party (advance tickets required).
- FREE Admission to Electric Safari
Members get FREE visits to our holiday lights extravaganza, during evenings in December (advance tickets required).
- Rise and Shine Member’s Early Summer Morning Hours
Beat the crowds every Saturday, June through August, with members-only early entrance to the Zoo starting at 8 a.m. Watch and listen as the Zoo wakes up and stay ahead of the crowds and the heat (advance tickets required).
- Invitations to Exclusive Members-Only Adventures.
- Special Savings on Programs
WILD learning adventures are available for kids of all ages! Members receive discounts on educational programs and camps and more. See Events and Programs for special member pricing by program.
- Gift Shop Discounts
Save 10% at the Thundergod Gift Shop by simply presenting your membership card and photo ID. (Discounts do not include stroller or wagon rentals, sale items, books, film or food items at any of the concessions.)
- Mountaineer Sky Ride Day Pass or individual Sky Ride Ticket Discount
For just $35, you can add a Sky Ride Day Pass to any membership and ride as much as you like! Or, receive a $1 discount on individual Mountaineer Sky Ride tickets.
- Quarters for Conservation
Part of your membership goes to support Quarters for Conservation. With every visit, you will receive quarter “tokens” and get to contribute to the conservation project that inspires you. Learn more about our conservation efforts and programs.